What's new

How to approach Japanese women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look reread your posts, from the start to end, you contradict yourself often, and make all sorts comments that are a best incedulous. People as well as myself gave you very good and honest advice and you either refuse to accept it or twist the conversation in another direction. Plus a few other things, no need to put them here and bore everyone else with the details however if you are as cognizant as you think you are you will know what I am refering to.

If the shoe fits.

Point taken,I apologize if my posts offended you or anyone else,my intention was not to stir the pot.I really do have an interest in Asian/Japanese culture,and I also am very curious about Japanese women.

What do you say we start fresh and bury the hatchet? that cool? :)

Point taken,I apologize if my posts offended you or anyone else,my intention was not to stir the pot.I really do have an interest in Asian/Japanese culture,and I also am very curious about Japanese women.
What do you say we start fresh and bury the hatchet? that cool? :)

If you really want to bury the hatchet, then lets just move on from this thread. Everyone has given their two cents on it, and I believe its well explained. I really think we should close this thread and move on with your jref lives. :sick:

If you really want to bury the hatchet, then lets just move on from this thread. Everyone has given their two cents on it, and I believe its well explained. I really think we should close this thread and move on with your jref lives. :sick:

Once again I second the motion. Let this one live in the archives of JRef for prosperities sake.:)

If you bury the hatchet now, someone will eventually find it later on. Might as well just smith it into a sword :).

Just messing :).

The OP strikes me as the sort of race-stalking white guy that so many Asian women find supremely annoying and utterly disgusting.

Obeika said:
Once again I second the motion. Let this one live in the archives of JRef for prosperities sake.
yukio_michael said:
Thirded... (not a word but...) Is this enough filler... I hope so.
I have a novel idea:
if you don't like a thread, then don't post in it!

How about this one:
if you don't want to see a thread live, don't give it life by posting in it!

"Discretion is the better part of valor."

The OP strikes me as the sort of race-stalking white guy that so many Asian women find supremely annoying and utterly disgusting.

I love when guys who spend thier time on Japan message boards tell me Im "race stalking" asian girls lol pot kettle black much? ;)

Back to the topic: How to approach Japanese women?

I love when guys who spend thier time on Japan message boards tell me Im "race stalking" asian girls lol pot kettle black much? ;)

I'm on the board because I live here, not because I'm obsessed with going to the mall and hunting down Japanese chicks simply because they're Japanese chicks. Pot kettle black much not.

I'm on the board because I live here, not because I'm obsessed with going to the mall and hunting down Japanese chicks simply because they're Japanese chicks. Pot kettle black much not.

Yup,I will go for a girl just because shes Japanese,so what? I have a type,Im sure you have a certain type you go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom