What's new

How do they treat girls?

bof !

by kirei_na_me :
Also, I think Western men sometimes go to Japan thinking they're going to 'save the damsel'(this conversation seems familiar, j)...

Is it true ? Well, let's that in Europe (excepted maybe in the nordic countries) woment still have to fight to be recognized. Look at government in everycountry, you dont see that many (if any) women ministers. Politics and "running-the-world-business" seem to be a men's job (LOL!!!)

I AM ALL FOR A MATRIARCHY !!! (lol, of course)

No, but seriously, if only the proportions men/women as it is in the world's population was respected, it would be OK. But somewhere, maybe, perhaps, women dont want it that way ?? Men is supposed to be the dominant one and therefore appropriate himself all (or at least the majority) of the privileges.

Being a woman in a foreign land, I've had some hard time, and it took me twice as much efforts, to prove to this cosmopolitan world in which I evolve that I'm just as good as the best man. Now they know, but what an efforts !

So it's not just in Japan, it' (almost) everywhere. Let's just not stop the "fight".

It Sounds Selfish, But....

nzueda said:
well actually it seems like we can't have children

Not having children does leave more time for the couple to do things togeather. Also a little more money to do things togeather.I think about my family name and line dying with me once in a while; but overall not to many regrets on "NO" kids.

Frank

😊

to frank d white

yes, I think I know what you mean. the NO kids is a "choice" in an art of living. One can argue that it is selfish.
Another one will say : "Look at what we are preparing for our future generations"
Then considering only these two options (there are many more, I'm sure) we will just take a break and think.

for the moment I'll will go to bed, my eyes are red with unsleepiness. I know, it's only early in the morning but an all night stand that was tiring. I'll come back later....

LOL @ the video!

As for kids I haven't really had time to decide if I am sad or not...... I'm just hoping the hormones don't hit me later ..... I'll probably end up with a house full of puppies and kittens!

Also, I think Western men sometimes go to Japan thinking they're going to 'save the damsel'
good point. It's a great ego boost for a lot of them!

i remeber when i was younger i never even considered the fact that i might decide to mot have kids...i had this feeling (inherited, i think, from the people around me) that if i didn't have kids i wouldn't leave a legacy or have anyone to remeber me later. lately i've been rethinking such a mindset, but its hard because its just been engraved in me that that was the 'natural' course of things- get married, have kids, get old, have grandkids, force your kids to take care of you in your old age...

Having Kids Without Really Having Them !!!

Being a "Big Brother or Sister" or a mentor to a kid is pretty nice. Teaching at Sunday school or youth fellowship
lets you spen time with kids of all ages. Helping out at the local YMCA or YWCA is fun for an active person. And there are different levels of the Scouting program for boys & girls. It's great cause the kids go home to their own homes and leave you in peace at the end of the day!

Frank

:)

you forgot

but its hard because its just been engraved in me that that was the 'natural' course of things- get married, have kids, get old, have grandkids, force your kids to take care of you in your old age...[/QUOTE]

you forgot one thing, though, and that is the last part of it : "have kids, get old ... and die
you shouldn't have stopped prematurely...

Frank D. White said:
It's great cause the kids go home to their own homes and leave you in peace at the end of the day

That's the best part of "having" kids, they can go back to their parents at the end of the day... and it still leaves you with a well filled day. I gave some of my time, when I was a student to some disabed kids. Very rewarding sensation. Selfishly without the "burden" of being a parent.

For my short experience in Japan i saw that women are not involved in important managemant positions in large companies gernerally those manager are japanese men....am I wrong?

Well sorry for for that woman and his husband
Everywere there are good husbands and bad husbands.....
One thing I did not like there the easy way men and women get drunk all together
even between collegues...I personally tooked to the train station a nice jp woman drunk....and a jp man wanted to push me as i was talking with her....and try to help her.....he was drunk so i did not gave him any push or other atemi.....
perhaps is he was still pushing me he would take a judan or jodan mawashi geri
but I treated not to use my technics as I was not in danger
Here in Rome in dinners with collegues we eat a lot....but if one of us get drunk
all look him in a different way like an alcholist....
I saw that in some parties in Uk is the same situation like in Japan my english collegues were drinking so much beer....( I am talking of an official company party)
this happens also in U.s.?
Hello all
Ippolito
?

ashuri2 said:
i remeber when i was younger i never even considered the fact that i might decide to mot have kids...i had this feeling (inherited, i think, from the people around me) that if i didn't have kids i wouldn't leave a legacy or have anyone to remeber me later. lately i've been rethinking such a mindset, but its hard because its just been engraved in me that that was the 'natural' course of things- get married, have kids, get old, have grandkids, force your kids to take care of you in your old age...

I have 4 sons....2 boys and 2 girls the girls are euroasiatics as the mother is korean..and I am caucasian....one is 3 years and is wonderful
the small one is only 20 days old and she looks more oriental.
I think that have sons is the most important reason we are here....
with your sons and your son's sons you will continue to live tranferring
you dna to them....what can I tell you the children is sacrifice......
but I have some old friends without children.....that now feel very alone
and would be younger to have a son...or more than one...but htis is not possible anymore especially for old women....
Hello
Ippolito

"I wonder what would happen if there was such a thing as an association of white wives of black males in the U.S.
Or, is there one?"

does the little sister want to join or something?
HOW WOULD I KNOW? and/or WHY would i care?
was this a rhetorical question? or was it a weak sexually-frustrated attempt at race baiting/hidden agenda? given the poster's past history in these forums, i'm tempted to choose the latter. for the most part, all i ever post are answers, or links to answers of the original posters' questions. if somebody is concerned enough to ask a question as op did, perhaps they would benefit from such a site or its links. at least i cared enough to try to help, instead of being just another armchair thread-crapping troll as the direction of this rebuttal
if it was a genuine question, then go here
Google
it took me all of five seconds to find this, other answers can't be much farther along. use those brain cells and synapses for once

thoroughly disgusted and done with this thread

:eek: wow! golgo, what did you mean by the post he's referring to? i didn't pay much attention to it, but obviously budd read into it and he sounds pretty pissed...or is it just an overreaction?:unsure:

Golgo_13 said:
Okay then, how do they treat babies in Japan? 🙂 :p 👍

They make them do unko suwari and take pics of them. :) 🎈 :)

Attachments

• ChoooooooKawaii.jpg
    ChoooooooKawaii.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 130
what do they do to babies

Golgo_13 said:
Or dye little kids' hair blond.

Yes... this is quite a shame.
Why should western stupidity applies to Asia ?
We all know that European (Caucasian) hair color can vary from red to black, passing through all shades and colors, NATURALLY ! So that it creates envy for some to change colour cans be understandable.
But asians have one and one only natural colour. So why change it ? For adults, it's their choice, but for kids !!!!!!!!

ascate said:
Yes... this is quite a shame.
Why should western stupidity applies to Asia ?
We all know that European (Caucasian) hair color can vary from red to black, passing through all shades and colors, NATURALLY ! So that it creates envy for some to change colour cans be understandable.
But asians have one and one only natural colour. So why change it ? For adults, it's their choice, but for kids !!!!!!!!

That's better than poking holes in their ears (or cutting foreskins off their chinchin ;-) -- all common practices in the USA.

poking holes in children !!!(lol)

mdchachi said:
That's better than poking holes in their ears (or cutting foreskins off their chinchin ;-) -- all common practices in the USA.

How right you are ! but it's not a practice invented by the US. Poking holes in several places of your body has been a long and extremely old customs in a lot of coutries on all continents. That may explain where the habit of "piercing" comes from, as well as tattoo, too ( I love the sound of it when you say tattoo too..)

In South America, Incas & Mayas had their ears pierced, In Africa they did it on their lips as well insrting a piece of wood, larger and larger as they gres older. It finally came to something as big as a coffee saucer.

In Australia, aborigines have many different practices for body piercing. The Papoos of New Guineas are well known for their "bone-in-the-nose" habits.

So you see, recently no has invented anything... excepted stupidity !

Thanks for your posts mdchachi, it's always a pleasure to read you too.

mdchachi said:

I almost forgot to comment on the "cutting foreskin off their chinchin" bit :

Do you know that in some large tribes of Africa, young girls have their clitoris severed before the age of 8 or 10 ? Simply because they shall not enjoy love making. And believe me or not, but those rules have been made by... man !

The worst is that it is spreading and applied within the migrant communities wherever they might have migrated, like for instance in the whole of Europe, or in the US and Canada (yes it's true). Recently a couple has been sent to jail in France for such practice and it's not the first time.

Even modern education has no power on the stupidity, but it's in decrease, they say...

Hey all do you know why oriental have different eyes and nose respstect to caucasian?
There no prize....I have etalken with many orientals and noone gave me a correct asnwer...I have read the answer in a sceintific magazine.....
hello
Ippolito

mdchachi said:

Yep. I definitely agree with you about that. I don't like the idea of dyeing kids' hair, either. All are pretty selfish.

ippolito said:
Hey all do you know why oriental have different eyes and nose respstect to caucasian?
There no prize....I have etalken with many orientals and noone gave me a correct asnwer...I have read the answer in a sceintific magazine.....
hello
Ippolito

Yes of course, everybody knows that, if, for that matter, there is only ONE answer to it.

BUT, I have another one for you Ippolito : Do you know why you, Italians, caucasians and africans, have curly hair and why asians, like me, don't ??

good reading to you...

to ascate...

wait... is it just asians like you... or does the reason account for curly-haired asians too? Cause, while I have not met many, I have met some very, naturally, curly-haired Japanese people....

:?

Well, there must surely be some, but it must be very rare. That is why I have been told that kids are picked on horribly if they have naturally curly hair or hair that is naturally brown instead of black over there. My husband told me of a girl who went to his elementary school who had both naturally brown and naturally curly hair, and he told me they made fun of her something awful because her hair wasn't straight and black.

Funny thing is, is that a lot of the girls that made fun of her probably grew up to dye their hair and get permanents.

chiquiliquis said:
wait... is it just asians like you... or does the reason account for curly-haired asians too? Cause, while I have not met many, I have met some very, naturally, curly-haired Japanese people....

:?
I mean the form of their eyes and the small nose....
no i am caucasian and my nose is not small........ah ah

ascate said:
Yes of course, everybody knows that, if, for that matter, there is only ONE answer to it.

BUT, I have another one for you Ippolito : Do you know why you, Italians, caucasians and africans, have curly hair and why asians, like me, don't ??

good reading to you...

no I don't
Ippolito

most of us in the mediterraneum area have dark brown eyes meanwhlie
I have light brown as my father had very light blue eyes and my mother
very dark...so came out a mix......my little girl has oriental eyes with light brown color.....anyway I like jp an kr girls with their natural color of their hairs...the external look is important ....more the internal look
I noted that most of jp doesn't let you understand easly what they think
looking their eyes....and sometime they prefer the silence instead to exlpain
what they feell for you.....simpathy or not.....
This remember me sensei Chuck Norris.....he says in stage and seminars
if you have to speak wll about a person speak....if you have to speak badly
silence.....
I do no know if Norris is known in Japan....he is here and in Us...I met him in Las Vegas for the annual Ufaf seminar....he is a very nice person
Oss

hello all
Ippolito

kirei_na_me said:
Well, there must surely be some, but it must be very rare. That is why I have been told that kids are picked on horribly if they have naturally curly hair or hair that is naturally brown instead of black over there. My husband told me of a girl who went to his elementary school who had both naturally brown and naturally curly hair, and he told me they made fun of her something awful because her hair wasn't straight and black.

Funny thing is, is that a lot of the girls that made fun of her probably grew up to dye their hair and get permanents.

ascate said:

good reading to you...

One of my Japanese friends has naturally curly hair.
She said that kids made fun of her in school, i think her hair looks nice though.

I have always wanted naturally curly hair... :( My hair is really straight if I don't get a permanent or curl it with a curling iron or curlers.

ippolito said:
hello
Ippolito

Okay Einstein, tell us the scientific reason why Orientals have different eyes, which some people in East Africa also have.

Back
Top Bottom