What's new

Hola

JimBeam

後輩
2 Apr 2003
What's up? I am a Kentuckian now that I said that it's time to see how far those Kentucky stereotypes have spread. Anyway, I am a student at a state university. Also, I'm one of those darn war protesters and man, have I seen some exciting moments at some protests I've been to. I had greatly admired Japanese culture ever since Akira blew my mind when I was in middle school. You've got to love a place that has beer vending machines if we had them here. Basically, I am a super fun party guy. I'm ready for a party anytime and anyplace as long as someone else is driving.

Hi there Jim,

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

So, tell us about them fried chicken... :D

Howdy!

Welcome to the forums from a Virginian! I think Virginians and Kentuckians might have a lot in common. ;)

And it's very good to have another war prostester on board. Not many native Kentuckians and Virginians are, as I'm sure you know!

Thanks for the warm welcome, this is possibly the most freindly board I've posted on.

Twisted, the chicken is great. Yep, nothing beats grilling in the backyard on a summer afternoon with chicken, watermellon, cold beer, and firercrackers.

kirei_na_me I totaly feel ya. I live pretty close to one of the Chemical wepons depots, and you really cannot say much against it with out being shouted down. There was a pro-test held on campus in solidarity with the other 10 million protesters around the world a while back, moreover we had about 100 people protesting the war with a group of about 200+ jeering us. Some even came down and tried to pick fights crazy stuff.

Anyway thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome

Back
Top Bottom