What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hola

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Whats up, I a Kentuckian now that I said that its time to see how far those Kentucky sterotypes have spread. Anyway I am a student at a state university. Also, I'm one of those darn war protesters, and man have i seen some interesting moments at some protests I've been to. I have greatly admired Japanese culture ever since Akira blew my mind when i was in middle school. You gotta love a place that has beer vending machines if we had them here. Basicaly I am a super fun party guy, I'm ready for a party anytime and anyplace as long as someone else is driving.

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Hi there Jim,

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

So, tell us about them fried chicken... :D

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
Reaction score
Howdy!

Welcome to the forums from a Virginian! I think Virginians and Kentuckians might have a lot in common. ;)

And it's very good to have another war prostester on board. Not many native Kentuckians and Virginians are, as I'm sure you know!

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Jim, welcome aboard! 🙂

NANGI

先輩
Reaction score
Konnichiwa JimBeam-san!
Welcome and Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, this is possibly the most freindly board I've posted on.

Twisted, the chicken is great. Yep, nothing beats grilling in the backyard on a summer afternoon with chicken, watermellon, cold beer, and firercrackers.

kirei_na_me I totaly feel ya. I live pretty close to one of the Chemical wepons depots, and you really cannot say much against it with out being shouted down. There was a pro-test held on campus in solidarity with the other 10 million protesters around the world a while back, moreover we had about 100 people protesting the war with a group of about 200+ jeering us. Some even came down and tried to pick fights crazy stuff.

Anyway thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom