What's new

Hola!

nadeshiko

後輩
22 Sep 2005
Hullo, I've incidentally stumbled upon this site and decided to join... cos' I'm rather in japanese stuff. Granted, my grasp of this language isn't good (at. all.) but I'm hoping to learn it well enough so that one day, I'll be able to travel there and be able to understand what everyone's talking and not go, 'huh?' 😌

Soshite, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Jref ni youkoso!
I'm sure some of the friendly people here can help you learn Japanese.

Hi Nadeshiko ! Welcome To The Forum !!

Always nice to have another beautiful young lady join us! Hope you have fun and make lots of new friends! Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy!

Frank

🎈

konnichi ha nadeshiko san !! Jref ni youkoso--welcome to the forum (and I don't always get my long vowels right, so be careful of my transliterations, please)

I'm glad you found this great place. I have lived here in Nagano, where the '98 Winter Olympics were held, for the past going on 21 years. I do hope you can come up and visit some day !! Work hard on your Japanese--the forum can surely be helpful--and then you can really enjoy without too many 'huhs', I'd bet. See you 'round !! :)

Mars Man said:
I don't always get my long vowels right, so be careful of my transliterations, please
Yes, you're right to my reckoning:

窶堙ヲ窶堋、窶堋ア窶堋サ = Welcome

Back
Top Bottom