What's new

Hide

infinitijapan

後輩
27 Jul 2003
i posted a topic on hides museaum and got no reply and i was thinking this is a japan forum SHOULDNT THEY KNOW WHO X JAPAN IS!!!god x japan is a legend in japanese music there way better the larc en ciel and gackt ewww
sorry if im mean but i love hide:D

No, hide... :)

Actually, a friend of mine has been to the hide Museum. I'd probably go there too, if i EVER get to Japan in this lifetime...

But i do agree, that less and less people know who hide was. It's all Gackt and Hyde these days...

Hide was the lead guitarist of legendary Japanese heavy metal band X (aka X-Japan)
X was the first heavy metal band I listened to and it made me started to like metal music.

he is very popular,many people are still crazy about him although he passed away 5 years ago.
but I have to say the rhythm guitarist Pata was better than him,
for the guitar skills and song-writing skills.

Last edited:
I listen to hide once in a while ~

Gonna try and visit the hide museum next year whilst i'm in Japan ^^
Need to try and save up to get a hide version guitar as well >_<

Of course, I know who hide is (look at my avatar ^^). Last night I actually cried due I read how many people loved him and how J (from Luna Sea) and Yoshiki (from X Japan) saw hide as a big brother. He shouldn't have died. But other than that, I would love to go to the museum, the LEMONed store (probably turn broke in the first 5 minutes ^^), hair salon, and restaurant.

good

yay hide fans finaly showing up hahaha yes i cry many times when i read anything about hide or see any video of him he was awesome and so is ur avatar hehe.ya i would love to go to the hide museum but is there a cover fee?
oh ya also those hide guitars are amazing i would love to have one but im broke hahaha
thank you everyone and keep the x japan fire alive!
:( 😭 😇 😇 😇 RIP HIDE WE MISS YOU
forever love...forever dream...

yah, I've heard of hide. Everytime I hear something about him or
X Japan it just gets me so sad. He was loved and adored by so many ppl, it was truly a dreadful trajedy..

I just started to listen to hide about a month and a half ago. I can't believe that I didn't find out about him when I was in Japan. I just watched the Pink Spider PV yesterday, and hide is absolutely amazing. I can see why he has such a large fan base.

:)

:) thats great that you found out about hide and can now enjoy his works ;) have u listend to any of x japans music yet if u want i could give you some mp3s by them and the dvd clips AVI
if u want them just e mail me or if u have aim reach me on that
😄 im dancing to weekend-x japan
lalala weekend weekend weekend im at my wits end weekend weekend i still love you lalaala😄

I have the "Blue Blood" album and a few PV's. I like their sound a lot also. Thanks for the offer! I have a lot of other Japanese music, so I give an offer like that to you. If you have AIM, you can IM me and see if I have what you're looking for. I have a lot of very recent stuff, but I may very well have what you're looking for.

Others on this forum are allowed to do the same. Just keep in mind, I don't have everything, but I do believe that people should be able to enjoy music, so I try and spread the joy of music. I also have a few PV's, but those are limited.

However, if I have what you're looking for, I'll try to find a way to get it to ya.

See ya later, everyone!😄

yippee, I just ordered the Junk Story Album yippee!!!
(oh yea, watch or get the Rusty Nail PV, it's awsome ^^)

Of course I know who is hide-sama, he must be worshipped.. And it seems that I'm not only person who likes hide. Someone talk about crying... I have many X-Japan and hide mp3s and videos at my computer [I know, I should buy CDs but it's quite difficult, I can explain later], and sometimes when I think hide I want to watch those videos and listen music... It makes me cry. Maybe it sounds crazy to cry for people who I never even met or something, but maybe I just am so emotional. I cry for hide, actually it happens very usually, especially at weekends -_- Okay, my first message to here and you already think that I'm crazy.

By the way, sorry for my bad English, I'm from finland..

Hi Audrey,

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Considering hide's life was all about partying (celebration!), i don't think people should cry for him. I reccon he wouldn't have wanted it that way.

Listening to his music gives me a lot of energy and makes me want to tear down the house. :)

Oh, thanks ^^''

I know hide was party-going and everything, but that just... Blah. I know it sounds stupid xP But that's the way I am, I cry a lot [yeah, now I'm gonna tell you anything about me and you're gonna die to apathy :p]... Anyway, I worship and respect hide and nearly everything he done in his musical career, even if his life was such celebration and that kind of stuff. [I really don't know why I wrote that...] Neeh. forget me ^__^

Originally posted by audrey
Of course I know who is hide-sama, he must be worshipped.. And it seems that I'm not only person who likes hide. Someone talk about crying... I have many X-Japan and hide mp3s and videos at my computer [I know, I should buy CDs but it's quite difficult, I can explain later], and sometimes when I think hide I want to watch those videos and listen music... It makes me cry. Maybe it sounds crazy to cry for people who I never even met or something, but maybe I just am so emotional. I cry for hide, actually it happens very usually, especially at weekends -_- Okay, my first message to here and you already think that I'm crazy.

By the way, sorry for my bad English, I'm from finland..

Erm....since your a fan shouldnt u be buying his CD and video instead of listening to mp3s and downloading videos ?

(-_-; )

I told that I can explain later, so, I will.

Here in Finland people are.. well, kind of stupid. Maybe you don't understand it, and you have to come here and see it by your own eyes, but.. There's no any kind of japanese CDs here in Finland. I would buy CDs from here, surely I would, but simply I don't have a chance. Buying from the net is not impossible, all those need some kind of credit card and I or my family don't have that kind of things... [in Finland it's not so essential thing]

I feel bad because I load those stuff and don't buy CDs, but that's only way I can listen japanese music.

Greetings, Audrey!

If you're truly motivated to start purchasing some actual Japanese CDs, it is actually possible to do it without even a credit card. There are some reliable stores on the Internet which do business by using the International Postal Money Order... I figure being "international" those would be available worldwide.

Memorial CD Shop OTOKICHI does this sort of business, and I was very pleased with their service. They're a used CD store, so they may not have the most recent J-Pop releases, but they have a wide variety of CDs available in almost every style of music... if you feel like it, check them out!

👍

Hope this helps...

Originally posted by audrey
I told that I could explain later, so I will.

Here in Finland, people are.. well, kind of stupid. Maybe you don't understand it, and you have to come here and see it with your own eyes, but. There's no kind of Japanese CDs here in Finland. I would buy CDs from here, surely I would, but I don't have a chance. Buying from the net is not impossible, all those need some credit card, and I or my family don't have that kind of things... [in Finland it's not such an essential thing]

I feel bad because I load those stuff and don't buy CDs, but that's the only way I can listen to Japanese music.
don't you guys get the band Sonata Arctica? (they are an awesome band and did an X Japan cover)

Yeah, Sonata arctica is finnish band^^ They're good, although I'm not a real fan of that band. I have couple of friends who like sonata ^___^''

X Japan owns my soul, you know. Especially hide. *ponders* Too many things are starting to own my soul, I won't have any of it left for myself.

Back
Top Bottom