What's new

hide museum closing ?

HeavenlyShiva

Pink Spider
28 May 2007
1)
i have heard rumours that the hide museum is closing. i could only find conflicting reports online. some they no, some say yes. do you guys know something ?
2)does anyone know, who ( which store ) sells hide replica guitars ?
3)i tried to join the hide fan club, i think it was called hidecity or something like that, got the link from the x-japan webpage. since my japanese is non existent i didn't really manage to navigate the side properly. is there a good english speaking fan club, or could somebody help me with the japanese one ?
thanks !

Hide replicaツ´s are sold at hide-city I believe that was the site I saw them, but they are very expensive If you want the nice and good ones.
The cheaper are well, ok I guess but in detail not as pretty and they only have 22 frets, ebay may be an option too.
Otherwise you can get Mockingbirds from brands other than Fernandes, I have one by B.C Rich, not because hide had mockingbirds though, they are very comfortable to play (except for falling to one side over when you let go of the neck XD).

You can try translating the site with this site... www.babelfish.altavista.com

And on closing down the hide-museum...... I have no idea 😌

lol, as far as I have heard the museum has been closed for already a couple of years...

Back
Top Bottom