What's new

Help translating kanji on guitar

Shahramarab

Registered
31 Jan 2022
Please help me translate this tag:

Screenshot_20230327-183143.jpg

You took the picture from the following auction site, right?

As written there, it's 龍虎 Ryūko/Dragon and Tiger made by (株)全音楽器 Zen'on Gakki in 辰野 Tatsuno city, Nagano prefecture.

I would be grateful if you could translate this label as well🙏

gl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
MY Fault!! He sent me a message in Arabic and I thought that might be what he wanted. I didn't realize there were 2 threads . I edited in the label , not him.
ohoho you naughty boy!

Was his message sent to you before or after his other thread was answered?

@Shahramarab I apologize for chiding you for something you didn't do, but also, please do not send translation requests in private messages, that is what this board is for. Thanks!

I asked him in a reply to his private message if he could translate it to English and so far no answer. Maybe it was something bad , LOL.

I think of private messages like the priesthood confessional or client privilege like a lawyer has , LOL. I figure if he decides to contact me again , it's up to him and I won't follow it up (even though I'm super curious ,LOL). I'll assume he was wishing me a happy Ramadan.

I think of private messages like the priesthood confessional or client privilege like a lawyer has , LOL. I figure if he decides to contact me again , it's up to him and I won't follow it up (even though I'm super curious ,LOL). I'll assume he was wishing me a happy Ramadan.
Hmm I guess that means you deleted the messages. I see it as a spectrum, and confidentiality is dependent on the content shared more than the fact that it's through direct message.

Back
Top Bottom