What's new

Help translate Japanese language on a picture into English language, please!

protttt

後輩
4 Feb 2013
20130204_190957.jpg
hi all, I have just bought a new refrigerator made in japan, and I can't understand these important japanese words. can anyone help me please?

fridge.jpg

here are the words, so you can look them up yourself
急速脱臭
冷凍室
押す

温度調節
冷蔵室/冷凍室
徹 (I put "low," but actually this might be like an overnight setting?)

節電

急凍

製氷停止(橙)点灯
製氷おそうじ(緑)点(I can't remember how to read that one)

お知らせ

If he isn't studying Japanese that reply may be a bit cruel, don't you think?

LOL I see what you mean... but check the image I attached, I overlaid the translations for him. I was rushing out the door so i didn't have time to write out all the english in the post as well

LOL I see what you mean... but check the image I attached, I overlaid the translations for him. I was rushing out the door so i didn't have time to write out all the english in the post as well

Damn this tiny iPhone screen! I didn't click in the image.

The word next to (緑) is 点滅 "blinking".

Just one correction. The kanji translated as "low" is 微, not 徹. The translation is correct, though. :)

thanks Toritoribe! I knew I recognized the kanji but I couldn't remember where I'd seen it. cheers for catching that other one I missed, at least i got the meaning heh

A huge thank

View attachment 13195

here are the words, so you can look them up yourself
窶ケ}窶伉ャ窶僞ツ臭
窶氾「窶懌ぎナスツコ
窶ーナク窶堋キ

窶ーツキ窶忸窶卍イツ静
窶氾「窶伉?ナスツコツ/窶氾「窶懌ぎナスツコ
窶廾 (I put "low," but actually this might be like an overnight setting?)
ナステ」
窶吮??
窶ケツュ

ツ静溪?彭

窶ケ}窶懌ぎ

ツ青サ窶「X窶凖「ナス~(ナセテイツ)窶彑窶懌?
ツ青サ窶「X窶堋ィ窶堋サ窶堋、窶堋カツ(窶氾篠)窶彑(I can't remember how to read that one)

窶堋ィ窶冦窶堙ァ窶堋ケ

I know this may cost your precious time but you can't imagine how much your translation would help me and my family. We've been asking on many japanese forums for an answer and yet there are no reply from them. I can't do anything but to thank you very much for your help!
Much gratitude to you and other people who replied on this topic!

Back
Top Bottom