What's new

Help me find my father please

ZukiYamazaki

Registered
15 Aug 2020
Hi my name is Dave Angelo, I'm currently in the Philippines right now and I'm 19 years old. I haven't heard anything from my father since I was born. He was Japanese, his name is Takeji Yamazaki, and he actually met my mother which he known as Maki before. And boom something magically happen and they got me. However, my mother came back to the Philippines after her work was done in japan and couldn't come back because of some reasons. I tried dialing his number but I couldn't reach it. I tried every possible way to search up for him and still couldn't lose hope. Please help me and I really wanted to meet him or hear him out. My mother got his calling card but it's not working now I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand your needs, but I feel pretty uncomfortable myself with the lack of privacy regarding these posts. I mean, a D.O.B, a business card, his phone number all shown here. Maybe he was even married at the time or had a family. Don't think they would like to find about it this way.

Maybe first finding out a bit more about him before you jump up on him this way?

Ok i might be a little bit off and I got excited about it and couldn't think straight right after. How can I remove the picture here? I couldn't edit the post. And I'm really sorry if you felt uncomfortable about it. Maybe this is really a sign that I should stop looking for him and you've got a point maybe he lives happy now and have a family there, maybe it's for the best that he didn't know I existed 😊, thanks for the time and effort.

Ok i might be a little bit off and I got excited about it and couldn't think straight right after. How can I remove the picture here? I couldn't edit the post. And I'm really sorry if you felt uncomfortable about it. Maybe this is really a sign that I should stop looking for him and you've got a point maybe he lives happy now and have a family there, maybe it's for the best that he didn't know I existed 😊, thanks for the time and effort.

No no, it's your father, so you have every right to go look for him and find out more about him. Just saying that you should also think about his privacy ;)

Hey guys! I found a picture here at our house on what he look like before note: that is my mother beside him. I'm guessing it's around 2001. Please let me know if you have some knowledge about it. Thanks!

Attachments

• 737ED6CF-F480-423A-91F0-EFE319ED6AEC.png
    737ED6CF-F480-423A-91F0-EFE319ED6AEC.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom