What's new

Hello! Wow nice site.

Am i welcome?

• No get out now....and don't come back until you have some sugar cookies!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Huh... oh hi didn't notice ya there.

• Looks the other direction.

• Total voters

Desert_Punk

後輩
21 Oct 2006
Hello, I'm Desert_Punk although my real name is Zachery. I've been on this forum before but never bothered to register. I registered in hopes of gaining assistance in learning the Japanese language. So far I've been at it for about three days and I know I'm sure I will need help further down the road from grammar ville. Most of my free time is spent photoshoping Japanese characters into images...lol I love online translating programs.

-Zachery

I even think there was a song about it, huh...ten out of ten ain't bad...but seriously... (boy what is it with me and these little dots tonight)...

WELCOME to Jref !! As I have noticed, you have jumped right in and have started posting in places, and that sounds great !!

I hope to hear more from you as you share and learn with all of us !! See you 'round !! 🙂

Welcome enjoy! 🙂

I even think there was a song about it, huh...ten out of ten ain't bad...but seriously... (boy what is it with me and these little dots tonight)...
WELCOME to Jref !! As I have noticed, you have jumped right in and have started posting in places, and that sounds great !!
I hope to hear more from you as you share and learn with all of us !! See you 'round !! 🙂
Lol I love those dots it shows that you've actualy put some though into your posts... represents a pause. Thank you for the welcome, I have been a lurker for quite some time... but I have read enough threads here on jref to know that there are many friendly people here so I just jumped in. :)

Right on !! Good for you Desert_Punk...and I thought for sure you would have been living in, say, Arizona, or New Mexico or one of those places when I had first seen your user name there !! Talk to you later dude !! MM

Back
Top Bottom