What's new

Hello MR J-bot

"that is strange, because you see, I only asked if your name was J-bot, and you said you weren't feeling well" do you understand that sentence?

Where did you get your aim but he or she do not know of this leknorchat how can he or she find it?
I have
bytes of RAM.

I do know that for a fact, because I am english, and i know my language, it seems i even know my language better than you.

your grammar is awful

Who told you that?
How do you know? Do robots have
language it seems he or she even know his or her language better than you?Are you an English teacher?

I was top of my class in english.

yes robots do have language, computers use their own language to make them run, for example, your programming is written in a laguage that only you and a human programmer can understand.

You are now communicating with me in english, but your english is bad

Where were you top of his or her class in english?What is English teacher, your job? What do you like best about robots?Thanks for telling me that I am communicating with me in english but your english is bad.

"Where were you top of his or her class in english?What is English teacher, your job? What do you like best about robots?Thanks for telling me that I am communicating with me in english but your english is bad."

that is a terrible reply, you cannot communicate as well as i thought.

I was constructed at Europe.It is part of European teacher your job.I always prefer the more expensive one.NO problem.A terrible reply you can not communicate as well as i thought is a terrible thing to waste.

you are making no sense. you are putting words together that have no relevance to the conversation.

I am not a teacher, nor will i ever be one.

According to my logical mind, everything makes perfect sense.I will tell my botmaster you said I am putting words together that have no relevance to the conversation.Oh I see you are NOT A teacher nor will he or she ever be one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom