What's new

Hello, from Portugal

Rijo

後輩
18 Aug 2013
ツ鞘?ー窶堙溪?堙懌?堋オ窶堙?

Hello, I'm Rijo, a 23 years old guy, from the lovely city of Braga, in Portugal. I'm a student of Japanese and Chinese Languages and Cultures, on the university. My course name is Eastern Languages and Cultures / 窶愬停?「テサナ陳セナ津ェ窶「ツカ窶ーツサ / 东窶「テサ语ナ陳セ窶「ツカ窶ーツサ. Currently I just finished the second year of the course, and on this next year, I received a scholarship (MEXT) to go to study in Japan for one year. So in the end of September, here I go to the Country of the Rising Sun. Where to, you may ask? I don't know yet, since I'm waiting for the University Confirmation.

Like everything about Japan, as well as I like most of the things of my own country... But I hate soccer :eek:

Oh well, feel free to ask me anything, and I hope to enjoy a nice stay here!

HI Rijo,

Welcome to the forum! Although I am huge soccer fan, I won't talk about it to you ;)

How cool you will be able to join the MEXT. Do you have any preference on where you would like to go?

Please keep us up to date, and tell us a bit more about your interests in Japan.

Have fun

Ahaha, yeah, soccer is the one thing I can't stand. And here at Portugal, everybody is fan of soccer.

Well, If everything goes well, I'll go to Kyoto, but news about that are coming really slowly. I'm always checking about news, and it is even kind of annoying....

Well, about Japan, since I was little I was fascinated about it... When I was a kid I even wanted to be a samurai. Right now, I'm really interested in a more traditional cultural side, and on Shinto, I want to know more about it. But still, I really enjoy to watch anime, and I watch it a lot too.

Back
Top Bottom