What's new

Hello from Okinawa

Yes indeed, welcome. Where are you in Okinawa? I was there for 2 years. CC1 lives there now. Are you in the military or college exchange?

Hello to all above :)

I am just outside of Naha... near the U.S. military Camp Kinser. I was in the military, now I am going to school through one of the colleges on base... one more year left 😌

The best thing about Okinawa... the soba!!!

I hope to see all of you around :)

And here's a big welcome to you Tiger00111 from the Japan Alps !!! I hope you enjoy and post when you can !!! I wish it were as warm here, as it may be down there....we're gonna be getting more snow this week....aghhaaaaa!!

Oh, and do you think Okinawan soba is better than Shinshu soba? I know that this place (Nagano=Shinshu) is well known nation wide for soba, but just wonder since I didn't know about Okinawa's having soba, basically......

See you 'round !!!!

Tiger00111,
Hello there newbie. I too am new to the JREF site. Looking forward to your sharing about life in Okinawa.
DeGimp
Bullhead City, Arizona, USA

Mars Man said:
Oh, and do you think Okinawan soba is better than Shinshu soba? I know that this place (Nagano=Shinshu) is well known nation wide for soba, but just wonder since I didn't know about Okinawa's having soba, basically......

Okinawan soba is awesome! It is by far my favorite.

Hello everyone...I'm practically new to this whole forum thing...I happened to stumble upon it by chance a few days ago. Glad to know I'm not the only newbie here.

Back
Top Bottom