What's new

Hello from Dhaka, Bangladesh, Asia :)

kinjo

後輩
15 Mar 2002
Hello world!!!
I'm happy to join and to be introduced with you all. Is there anyone from that small part of the beautiful earth? I mean South Asia, Bangladesh.

My flag:

I'm 28, doing job in an ISP as System Administrator & Programmer. Love to solve problem(programming), travel, share knowledge.

You all are always welcome in Bangladesh.

Welcome aboard, Zahid! 🙂

I think you are our first member from Bangladesh! :)

Konnichiwa Zahid-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. I'm a Japanese and of course I live in Japan. Japanese flag is the same design with Bangladesh except undercoat color.
Yoroshiku ne.🙂

NANGI

Thank you Nangi, for welcoming me, I will be happy to be with you all here and learn more about people & the culture in other parts of the world.

I passed lots time with many Americans online, even my programmer friends. Their presence on the net is remarkable.

Yeah.. here in Bangladesh we mark this similarity. Actually we have a good relation with Japan too. Japan has a lot of contribution in our infrastructure development such as road and bridge development.

Hi Zahid ! welcome aboard ! ;)
I've been to Calcutta, which is in West Bengal, the nearest I've been from Bangladesh. Does everybody speak Bengali in Banglandesh ? Next time I go back to the region, I must visit Bangladesh too. :)
Do you know the meaning of your flag ? Is that also a sun, like Japan's ?

I like your quote too 👍

hi Zahid! i wish i could go to Bangladesh... i wish i could go to anywhere out of this country... that would be nice... but anyways...!! i hope you have lots of fun on the forum!!
🙂
nice to meet you!

Greetings and welcome. Bangladesh is a very beatiful place. Interestingly enough, I had dinner just last night at an Indian restaurant which had some great Bangladesh dishes (Tandoori, Tikka, and Jhalfrezi style). I absolutely love curry dishes in general and they are some of my favorites. Please make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. :cool:
:)

Welcome Zahid! It's funny but the other night i was watching a program on Bangladesh! Very beautiful country. It's great to meet somebody from there! Enjoy the forum and look forward to talking again.

Originally posted by Maciamo
Hi Zahid ! welcome aboard ! ;)
I've been to Calcutta, which is in West Bengal, the nearest I've been from Bangladesh. Does everybody speak Bengali in Banglandesh ? Next time I go back to the region, I must visit Bangladesh too. :)
Do you know the meaning of your flag ? Is that also a sun, like Japan's ?

I like your quote too 👍
Yeah, about 14 million people in Bangladesh. 99% speak in Bangla sounds like bungla. In late 1700's British spelled it Bengali :)
I will love to be accompanied with someone visiting Bangladesh from this forum. Specially in the winter season. And if possible let me know earlier.
Yeah, green with a large red ball slightly to the hoist side of center; the red sun of freedom represents the blood shed to achieve independence (About 3 million people died in 1971); the green field symbolizes the lush countryside.

Originally posted by degpiexoxo
hi Zahid! i wish i could go to Bangladesh... i wish i could go to anywhere out of this country... that would be nice... but anyways...!! i hope you have lots of fun on the forum!!

nice to meet you!
Thank you for welcoming me. Nice to meet you too. I will be looking forward to see you here in Bangladesh whenever it is.

Originally posted by Iron Chef
Greetings and welcome. Bangladesh is a very beatiful place. Interestingly enough, I had dinner just last night at an Indian restaurant which had some great Bangladesh dishes (Tandoori, Tikka, and Jhalfrezi style). I absolutely love curry dishes in general and they are some of my favorites. Please make yourself at home and enjoy your stay. :cool:
Tandoori! Tikka!! Jhalfrezi !!! Wow..
Give us a visit over here at your convenient time, you will have more!!!!!!!
Originally posted by antegrav
Welcome Zahid! It's funny but the other night i was watching a program on Bangladesh! Very beautiful country. It's great to meet somebody from there! Enjoy the forum and look forward to talking again.
Thank you, I'm also happy to join with you all.
Originally posted by jeisan
hiya zahid, welcome abord and enjoy!
Thank you for welcoming me.

I did not think of such a great attention from you all. Seems, here all of you are very caring and friendly. Hope I will enjoy your company.
Is there anyone interested in programming? You know, that is my area :)

Back
Top Bottom