What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Hello everyone!! New member

Weo

Kouhai
Reaction score
Hello!!

My name is Sergio. I am from Spain (not english speaker but learning slowly) and I'm 36 years old.
I already introduced myself while asking about something in another message, so now I'm properly introducing myself here 😅

I don't use to post in non-spanish forums so please forgive me if I make some mistake with the language.

I am in love with the Japanese culture, their food, their language... I even lived in Japan for one year and a half, studying japanese and working in two "arubaito". I was one of the best experiences of my life, and I really hope I can go back again someday for living there.

I learnt a lot of japanese (almost N3), but I has been 4 years since I came back to my country. I did'n practice any japanese here so I almost forgot everything 😞
I hope I can practice and learn in this forum, and probably also practices some english! And learning new things about this great country that is Japan.

Thank you everyone for reading me, and nice to meet you all!! Big hugs from Spain!! 😘

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Sergio, nice to have you on board! :)

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Sergio ! Hope you find what you need for help here. We have some nice sections of pictures and Japanese art work you might enjoy and lots of helpful members to help you with your Japanese.

mdchachi

Reaction score
Welcome Sergio. You’ve come to the right place. Many of us are here because of our past experiences in Japan. And many are still there in their ongoing Japanese life.

Top Bottom