What's new

Have you tried...

Riven said:
Well, those kind of "special tastes" can't be as bad as eating insects... Actually I can't say, cause I ate none.
I heard that here in France someone made carott ice cream, cheese (camembert) ice cream... You know, cheese that some people when it is almost liquid and smell like a WW2 GI's sock (sorry for the image :p). I am French but I am not keen on smelling cheese.
Well, my father is one of these who prefers camembert in near-liquid-state with the smell that goes with it :mad:
Due to ongoing protests from my mother and me though, he did get better.
I only like it when it's very fresh.

Buddha Smoker said:
How aged do you like them? I don't really know how aged the ones I eat are but it still tastes good. Also, what kind of ice cream are you using?
Well, if you keep it in the fridge, you can keep it well. Cheese will stay fresh, won't become liquid and can make more crust (but it is not so terrible).
But if you don't keep it in the fridge ... well ... here is when it becomes almost liquid (like my grand parents like it), it starts smelling on the second day you keep it. Here you can't keep it as long as in the fridge.

Lina Inverse said:
Well, my father is one of these who prefers camembert in near-liquid-state with the smell that goes with it
Due to ongoing protests from my mother and me though, he did get better.
I only like it when it's very fresh
Yes, me too, I only can eat it fresh.

About Ice Cream, I get totally crazy when I enter an Italian Ice Cream shop with around 30 or 50 different tastes. If you take a 10 tasts cup, when you arrive at the 8th or 9th, you can't decide because you know it is last one you can take, and you want them all 👍 :) 👍

Riven said:
Yes, me too, I only can eat it fresh.

About Ice Cream, I get totally crazy when I enter an Italian Ice Cream shop with around 30 or 50 different tastes. If you take a 10 tasts cup, when you arrive at the 8th or 9th, you can't decide because you know it is last one you can take, and you want them all 👍 :) 👍
Same here, bud... it's just sooo difficult to make a choice, you just want to taste them all :D

Riven said:

Ice Cream sounds so good right now.

Iina !!!! >_<

Lina Inverse said:
Indeed... luckily, I still have some Vienetta in the freezer 👍
I want some too ... no Ice Cream in my freezer :( :(
TABETAI!!!! :gohan: I want to eat !!! ^_^

The WACKIER World of Japanese Ice Cream

awabi-icecream.jpg
basashi-icecream.jpg
deep-seawater-icecream.jpg
goat-icecream.jpg
sakura-icecream.jpg
spinach-icecream.jpg
tomatoe-icecream.jpg
tulip-icecream.jpg

~bump~

beluga said:
I think Chinese people may have done that too. For me, I like to eat pig's placenta. It's nice and crunchy. Indeed, it's stir-fried with spring onion and ginger slice. Sounds disgusting huh? Chinese people eat anything that walks on the earth. Not proud of it though. Guess that's how SARS and bird flu came about. However, I still think eating pig innards are fine as they are not from the wild.

I don't think bird flu has anything to do with what the Chinese eat, but rather to do with the hygiene standards.

That list by Thomas is just unbelievable, the one that I would try is sweet potatoes ice-cream, the rest just sounds too weird.:bikkuri:

Craziest flavor I tried is ginger ice cream. Haven't seen any of those really crazy flavors available in the US just yet.

I looooooooove ice cream!
I dont think that it would be too weird to have savoury icecream.
Sweet Potato ice cream would be yummy, they put it in bread rolls and crossoints here.

I love dipping french fries into chocolate icecream.

I've made Sweet Potato ice cream a few times and it is very good, i also make a Cream Cheese ice cream some times and it is very good too. I'd like to try the Egg Plant ice cream and the Cactus ice cream. I'm a cheese fanatic and i would have to agree with the grandfather but i eat it fresh too.

Back
Top Bottom