What's new

Happy birthday, Iron Chef!

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 👍 🙂 👍 🙂

XTRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Everyone must be asleep or out of town; you should have a couple hundred HAPPIES by now!

Many thnx for the well-wishes. :cool: I'm just glad to have been a part of J-Ref's community this past year. Here's to another year!
👏

"Everyone must be asleep or out of town; you should have a couple hundred HAPPIES by now!"
*logs in to say happy*
HAPPY!

No Sense In Wasting.....

a perfectly good "HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD" even if it's a year old! Now I know by Maine time, I'm 3 hours too early, but before I head to bed I just have to say "Happy Birthday" for 2004!! Take a little time off from that slave driving job and enjoy yourself Iron Chef!! You are living the Forum member's dream, living in Japan; make the most of it for us who can't be there! Take care, Happy Birthday, visit a little more often!

Uncle Frank!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Finally, a birthday I'm not late for!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IRON CHEF!!!!!!

:romance: 🍰 🎊 :cracker: 📣 🍾 🌹 :win: 🕺 :sing: 🕺 🎈 😄 :LOL: 👍 🙂

Gosh, these years pass fast. Wishing you, again, all the best, Gus! 🙂

I've only been on here for a week and so far this is the longest forum i've been on, which is really good...cause usually i get bored. But, i like it here.

"SO, THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL B-DAY"​

--With love always, Anyuni

You know, we seem to be missing the birthday guest. ☝ :?

I guess we'll just have to keep the party going until he gets here!!
👍 😄 :romance: 🎊 🍾 🍰 📣 :sing: 🕺 🧑‍🎤 🕺

You know, between the birthday parties going on right now for Maciamo, Kirei, Silver Angel, Jovial Jon, Iron Chef, and you (did I miss anyone else?), I think I am getting really bombed!!! ☝ 😊 :) 👍 :romance: 👍

Satori said:
You know, between the birthday parties going on right now for Maciamo, Kirei, Silver Angel, Jovial Jon, Iron Chef, and you (did I miss anyone else?), I think I am getting really bombed!!! ☝ 😊 :) 👍 :romance: 👍
Don't worry, just have at it! :romance:
(thinks by himself: "Heh, I'll just wait until she's bombed enough to dance naked on the table!")

Thanks to all for the replies. Sorry about my own belated reply, heh. I know I haven`t been around as much as i`d like or as much as I have been in the past... but I still feel deeply attached to this forum. It`s hard to imagine that i`ve been a part of this community for as long as I have. I`ve only seen it continue to grow and prosper due to the efforts of so many tremendous individuals who have contributed so much of their time, advice, and just overall energy into helping people who have shared similar values. I guess what I am trying to say is it`s great to be a part of JREF. Thanks to all.

p.s. I`ve since gone on a health kick and have been working out rigorously the last 6 months since coming back to Japan. I`m down to a lean 66 kg. That`s about 50lbs. lighter than I used to be, heh. So, all in all... life is good. It`s nice to know that I haven`t been completely forgotten by some of the old-timers around here. Thanks all!

Iron Chef!!! Yay, you're back!!!! We've been trying to keep your party going until you finally made it--and you have!!! It's so great to hear from you again!! Here, have a drink in your honor!! :romance: 🎊 😄

Let's bump it up for 2006 !

May the day be special for a SPECIAL guy! Don't let all those candles burn you Gus.

Uncle Frank

🍰 :gulp: 🕺 :win: 📣 🍾 :cracker: 🍰

Back
Top Bottom