What's new

Happy birthday, Iron Chef!

And here is a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Iron Chef !! I do hope it's a good one, with all the trimmings !!
As one who gave me a warm welcome when I had first joined up, I always think of you too !!! See you 'round !! MM

:gulp: 🕺 :cracker: 🎊 🍰 :music: 📣 :gulp: :romance: 😄 😄 👍

Thanks for remembering guys. Hard to believe how fast time flies when you're not keeping track.It's great to turn 35 and be at that point in your life where everything seems to have fallen into place. Here's hoping the same for the rest of our Sept. B-days. :cool:

Happy Birthday Mr. Iron Chef. Here's wishing you another 35! Ahh to be 35 again. Hmmm

Happy Birthday Iron Chef!​
It's really nice to see you around again! 35 doesn't sound so bad when I see someone like you who is enjoying a life to the fullest.

I hope you have a wonderful day and a year!
🍰 :cracker: 🍾 🌹

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on your success in where you want to be, and I wish you continued happiness wherever you may go!

Happy Birthday for 2008 Big Guy !!

Hope the day finds you surrounded by friends helping you celebrate! Maybe you will get birthday care packages from home? Have a drink on me!

Uncle Frank

🍰:devilish::cracker::music:🕺🧑‍🎤🕺:win::gulp:📣🍾🍰

It's amazing how fast time flies! I wish you another happy birthday and hope you made the best of it!

Back
Top Bottom