What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Happy birthday, Iron Chef!

Himura

Hadoken!!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 👍 🙂 👍 🙂

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
XTRA HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Everyone must be asleep or out of town; you should have a couple hundred HAPPIES by now!

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Many thnx for the well-wishes. :cool: I'm just glad to have been a part of J-Ref's community this past year. Here's to another year!
:clap:

Rachel

Mad Bee Hatch
Reaction score
Happy birthday, I hope you had a good one.

Huggy love, Rachel

budd

先輩
Reaction score
"Everyone must be asleep or out of town; you should have a couple hundred HAPPIES by now!"
*logs in to say happy*
HAPPY!

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
No Sense In Wasting.....

a perfectly good "HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD" even if it's a year old! Now I know by Maine time, I'm 3 hours too early, but before I head to bed I just have to say "Happy Birthday" for 2004!! Take a little time off from that slave driving job and enjoy yourself Iron Chef!! You are living the Forum member's dream, living in Japan; make the most of it for us who can't be there! Take care, Happy Birthday, visit a little more often!

Uncle Frank!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Satori

先輩
Reaction score
Finally, a birthday I'm not late for!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IRON CHEF!!!!!!

:romance: :cake: 🎊 :cracker: 📣 🍾 :rose: :win: 🕺 :sing: 🕺 🎈 😄 :LOL: 👍 🙂

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Gosh, these years pass fast. Wishing you, again, all the best, Gus! 🙂

Reaction score
I've only been on here for a week and so far this is the longest forum i've been on, which is really good...cause usually i get bored. But, i like it here.

"SO, THOUGH I DO NOT KNOW YOU PERSONALLY HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL B-DAY"​

--With love always, Anyuni

Satori

先輩
Reaction score
You know, we seem to be missing the birthday guest. ☝ :?

I guess we'll just have to keep the party going until he gets here!!
👍 😄 :romance: 🎊 🍾 :cake: 📣 :sing: 🕺 :singer: 🕺

Lina Inverse

Sempai
Reaction score
Satori said:
You know, we seem to be missing the birthday guest. ☝ :?
Pah, who cares about such insignificant details :D
Besides, there's still my party as well :haihai:

Satori

先輩
Reaction score
You know, between the birthday parties going on right now for Maciamo, Kirei, Silver Angel, Jovial Jon, Iron Chef, and you (did I miss anyone else?), I think I am getting really bombed!!! ☝ 😊 :) 👍 :romance: 👍

Lina Inverse

Sempai
Reaction score
Satori said:
You know, between the birthday parties going on right now for Maciamo, Kirei, Silver Angel, Jovial Jon, Iron Chef, and you (did I miss anyone else?), I think I am getting really bombed!!! ☝ 😊 :) 👍 :romance: 👍
Don't worry, just have at it! :romance:
(thinks by himself: "Heh, I'll just wait until she's bombed enough to dance naked on the table!")

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the replies. Sorry about my own belated reply, heh. I know I haven`t been around as much as i`d like or as much as I have been in the past... but I still feel deeply attached to this forum. It`s hard to imagine that i`ve been a part of this community for as long as I have. I`ve only seen it continue to grow and prosper due to the efforts of so many tremendous individuals who have contributed so much of their time, advice, and just overall energy into helping people who have shared similar values. I guess what I am trying to say is it`s great to be a part of JREF. Thanks to all.

p.s. I`ve since gone on a health kick and have been working out rigorously the last 6 months since coming back to Japan. I`m down to a lean 66 kg. That`s about 50lbs. lighter than I used to be, heh. So, all in all... life is good. It`s nice to know that I haven`t been completely forgotten by some of the old-timers around here. Thanks all!

Satori

先輩
Reaction score
Iron Chef!!! Yay, you're back!!!! We've been trying to keep your party going until you finally made it--and you have!!! It's so great to hear from you again!! Here, have a drink in your honor!! :romance: 🎊 😄

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Let's bump it up for 2006 !

May the day be special for a SPECIAL guy! Don't let all those candles burn you Gus.

Uncle Frank

:cake: :gulp: 🕺 :win: 📣 🍾 :cracker: :cake:

Top Bottom