What's new

Guide to Tokyo Restaurants

sanji

secret-japan.com
24 May 2005
I often found difficult to get (reliable) information on Tokyo Restaurants, especially those serving foreign food.
We therefore recently decided to open a new section on Secret Japan web site, dedicated to reviews of Tokyo restaurants, which are written either in English or in French.

So far, we have about 150 restaurants fully described, including google maps to locate each of them precisely. You can search restaurants by area and type of food. Those pages can be accessed here :

Such information is only useful if people join and share their knowledge. So if you have some good places you would recommend, or if you disagree with what was written about some restaurants, we are looking for your contribution!

Thanks,

sanji

Very interesting! The reviews are really comprehensive. A large number of the restaurants described are serving foreign food, so it might be more appealing for people living in Japan, rather than for tourists.

I will add some restaurants in that database when I have some time.

japanophile

Yes indeed very interesting! and i hope that the database will be shared to us! cool maybe now i have a slight idea of the restaurants in japan =)

Sounds fascinating - I will definately have a look. As a member of the trivago community which endeavours to create a database of the most relevant tourist attractions worldwide, your reviews of restaurants which are especially suited to travelers is of much interest to me. I am sure that visitors to the trivago travel community could also benefit from your information - keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom