What's new

Greetings!

De Luit

後輩
9 Feb 2007
I suppose this is the proper place to introduce oneself, is it not? It is? Very well.
Hello, greetings, and a good morning/afternoon/evening to all. I'm proud to introduce myself as De Luit (French: "Of Light"), a 17-year old American living in the fine state of Virginia (It's the most important state of the Union, just don't tell New York!) on the East Coast. I've decided to join the forum here because I want to learn, study, and understand both Japanese society, American Japanese relations, and the future of both Japan as a nation and it's relations to the United States. I grew up in very mixed immigrant neighborhood, with several japanese families, Koreans, Chinese (Though I myself am what is called Caucasian, or "White") so I've grown up with an appreciation for the culture and the history of the nation. I'm also very interested in a pen-pal relationship with anyone in Japan!

Some of my interests are:
Poetry, Classical Music, Jazz, Celtic, Writing, Military, The Expansion Of The Japanese Military, Furthering Japanese-American Relations, etc.
It's abit of a mixed bag, but hopefully I'll get to know alot of you soon!

The clear sky over our heads here in Shinano, the roof of Japan, let the starlight sprinkle down on all the lovers on these closing moments of Valentines day. Cupid, tired from the rush of shooting so many arrows--many to simply go astray, anyway--calls it a day, and heads on over to where the sun is still shinning.

I'd like to give you a big WELCOME to JREF !! I hope you stick around, jump in with all of us when you can, and share and learn as time goes on. I think you'll be able to learn a lot from being here. I wish you the best !! See you 'round !! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom