What's new

greeting world!

ritsu66

後輩
21 Dec 2005
hey everyone! 🙂

im a new member to JREF forum. I heard from my friend that this is an amazing forum! and so i give it a try! oh btw my name is Ritsu...😌

let me tell you all a little about myself. I am a HUGE fan of YAOI. usually ppl don't go spreading that around but im an open person so i dunt care :p

i love manga :), anime, art, music. oh did i say Im a HUGE fan of REITA! hahaha of course gazette!😌 and miyavi! their hotness never dies.

im from canada, im in my first year in Sociology and Criminology! yup gotta love those hard life in U! 😊

what else can i say about myself...well i personally think any band that have a album out are ALL amazing artist! so i LOVE every jrock bands there is! :)

AND NOW I'm really pissed off......because I scraped my car on a silly parking garage pole today...
Oh what can be funner than these cramped parking lots they've go over here...
Well, for one, shouting out big 'WELCOME to Jref's to those who join up !! WELCOME ritsu66 san.
It's nice to meet you, and I do hope to bump into you from time to time. I don't go to the J-music area so much, but I may see you here and there...(and I just know you'll love that area)
Live it up, and talk all you want. It may not be that easy to piss anyone off. :) See you 'round ! 🙂

Back
Top Bottom