What's new

game movies: Resident Evil vs Silent Hill

Resident Evil are more for people into action. For me, creepyness is a factor when choosing a horror game, not how many zombie dogs I can kill with my gun.

In response to DarkSharingan, there are different opinions and, for me, there is no denying that Silent Hill wins the creepyness battle. Resident Evil wins for action. And btw... love the name AND the avatar. Big Naruto fan myself.

The first few Resident Evil games focused more on the creepiness than the action. I remember quite a few times when I was playing the GameCube version of Resident Evil and almost jumped out of my skin when a zombie emerged from an unexpected place.

Nevertheless, when it comes to scariness in a game, Eternal Darkness and Doom 3 at night, with the lights out, were infinitely more creepy. I'd even go so far as to say that they were creepier than the Silent Hill games.

What happened to Resident Evil? While I never played Resident Evil 3, I've watched my brother play Resident Evil 4 and it seemed to be almost a Lovecraftian-style evil cult story without the mind-numbing madness-inducing terror. It was more of a shoot-em-up with your Wiimote game.

well i get the thriller excitement when i play Silent Hill.. but the story it's better Resident Evil than Silent Hill.. and Silent Hill is mooooreeeee harder!!! ☝

Back
Top Bottom