What's new

Fun stuff i'll never be able to afford...

Iron Chef

Villain
Rest in Peace
26 Feb 2003
I thought this was kind of neat and decided to post it in case anyone had not seen it:

"The Aquada can hit speeds of 100 miles an hour on land 窶 and once it hits water, the wheels retract into the wheel arch, jets kick in, and the car is suddenly a boat.

Once waterborne it can reach speeds of 30 miles per hour, according to Gibbs Technologies, the British firm that designed it.

With a sticker price of about $235,000, the convertible has no doors in order to avoid leaks. Drivers and passengers must jump over the side to get into the car 窶 just like a boat..."

The full story can be found here:
Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines

Too bad they don't spend that R&D money on developing more fuel efficient and environmentally friendly alternatives to what we use now (but I digress)... That being said, I still want one! 8-p
:)

Attachments

• capt.sge.bfw85.030903155813.photo00.jpg
    capt.sge.bfw85.030903155813.photo00.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 160
And away she goes...

Attachments

• capt.1062594866.jpg
    capt.1062594866.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 151
I want that fighter plane which looks like a bat and is not detectable by radar. B52? Is that what you call it? It's beautiful. I think it costs some USD 30 million. :D

Hmm......I wonder. But I'm more concerned about where to store a B52. Maybe I should get a castle that comes with a huge garden. That way, I can look down on the fighter plane from my room at the top of the castle. :D :D :D

err i think you mean a F-117, a B-52 is an old bomber plane used as far back as WWII.
but you can get a stealth fighter on ebay, click here, unless of course you want a B-2 stealth bomber then you can get one here 😊 😄 :p

Yes! That's the one! The B-2 stealth bomber! I'm so glad you've corrected me, jeisan. You have no idea what that bomber does to me; my heart beats really fast when I see one. It makes me smile too.:) I would love to have the B-2 stealth bomber as my birthday gift😌

Originally posted by Rosie
Yes! That's the one! The B-2 stealth bomber! I'm so glad you've corrected me, jeisan. You have no idea what that bomber does to me; my heart beats really fast when I see one. It makes me smile too.:) I would love to have the B-2 stealth bomber as my birthday gift😌

And I mean the REAL THING.:D 😄 😄 😄

Back
Top Bottom