What's new

Forum Guidelines

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
I have just published Forum Guidelines, please take a brief look at them. They probably contain nothing new to you, but I urge you to read them once. They are linked at the bottom of each forum page. Thanks!
:)

Last edited:
thomas said:
I have just published Forum Guidelines, please take a brief look at them. They probably contain nothing new to you, but I urge you to read them once. They are linked at the bottom of each forum page. Thanks!
:)

I like it - it's concise.

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gettemplate() in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/forum/rules.php on line 7"

;-)

:D Looks like we're all getting banned if we don't make a phone call to undefined function, gettemplate(), on line number 7. It's a fatal error not to do so. :D

Keiichi said:
:D Looks like we're all getting banned if we don't make a phone call to undefined function, gettemplate(), on line number 7. It's a fatal error not to do so. :D

In the words of Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga, "Oh, my heart!"
You're killing me, you guys.
:D :D :D

You know, I was just wondering where the forum rules were, and now that I found it, I cant read it.

I wanted to read them to make sure a post I wanted to make would be appropriate. I guess technically since the rules are down...even if my post isnt appropriate, I could still post it and get away with it.....muarhar...

Back
Top Bottom