What's new

fearmongers oversimplifies issue here...

soykan

先輩
9 Feb 2007
Honestly though, at the very least if one is very nationalistic, the toughest rule should be not allowing "gaijin" to reproduce. Kicking everybody out is kinda counter productive towards customers of Japanese products and services and culture.

Good foreign citizens who truly love Japan, its culture, products, services and general practices who can contribute and still preserve Japan and not change it to something else like Japanistan shouldn't really be the problem.

The nationalist type will probably think that gaijin detest Japan, and
produce 1000000 children while at it... That is kinda overexaggerated assumption.

I still don't understand whats wrong with dumping out the "ideal" gaijin that can integrate so perfectly up to and including name change, shinto convert etc.... and planning to live alone, not reproducing or anything that can "change" Japan in a negative way and still preserve its foundations.

To the point where you can be asked "have you never been outside Japan before?".... that level of integration I talking about, to not even mention what your background is or just say forgot.

Besides these kinds of immigrants are extremly rare where I wonder why
Japan would worry about these types.

BTW I am not talking about the Wapanese/Otaku stereotypes either as those tend to go off the wall..... they only "claim" to have integrated....

I'm confused by this... it is like the OP is a floating reply to a question that hasn't been asked...

I'm confused by this... it is like the OP is a floating reply to a question that hasn't been asked...

New game, insert a topic for what the OP might be rambling on about. My guess is Xenophobes. Seriously, his post is on par with Shakespeare in terms of complexity. It's like he praises gaijins and says nothing is wrong with removing them at the same time! Brilliant!

You know, I don't think I know a single person who would understand what converting to Shinto means. I know I certainly don't.

One thing that I have always found refreshing in Japan is that religions are not mutually exclusive here. They just serve different roles.

I understood what the original post was about. I'm surprised you guys done.

Then again, it's pretty apparent that I'm mentally damaged...maybe that has a part to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom