What's new

Fast food sends schoolgirls into sexual feeding frenzy

Lina Inverse said:
Besides that, I really have no need for any aphrodisiacs :win:

:D

That's exactly what I was thinking! I don't need chocolate or unagi or oysters or any other supposed aphrodisiac! 😊 Hmmm...it's getting late. I'm getting a case of the sillies...

kirei_na_me said:
That's exactly what I was thinking! I don't need chocolate or unagi or oysters or any other supposed aphrodisiac!

I agree. All I need is some time on my hands, or just the right girl to be walking by, etc. :) In fact, I've almost gotten into wrecks due to the joggers around the lakes near my apt. I should probably be more careful. 😊 Anyway, it doesn't take much for me. ;-)

chocolate

kirei_na_me said:
:D

That's exactly what I was thinking! I don't need chocolate or unagi or oysters or any other supposed aphrodisiac! 😊 Hmmm...it's getting late. I'm getting a case of the sillies...

Who said that "you need " chocolate ? You just have some, anytime, with or without company. It's just finger lickin' good ! And we are no chickens !!! :joyful:

addicted, you said ?

well done !

and the brown stuff from switzerland* is a lot safer, healthier and lot less costly than the white stuff from Colombia !!!!!!!!!

*it doesn't have to be swiss, but to my taste it's the best by far, and believe me I'm some kind of an expert.... LOL But belgian, french and now some german are ok, although we dont always know what they put inside, since european community has agreed that other vegetal components could replace the basic cocoa's natural oils...

at school...

kirei_na_me said:
With ascate, each day is a learning experience. :) 😄

Thanks Kirei na me, and yes, LIFE and the WORLD are the two greatest schools ! have an excellent day, as for little me it's back to work...

im american an i can tell u if u are with a girl...taking her too red lobster and opening your wallet too reveal $200 sets her off a lot more than a big mac :).

mmmmmmm...i love german chocalate, esp. those milkas candy bars with the cookie stuff inside with the cream on top. now that would drive me into a sexual feeding frenzy! <lol>

good chocolate

ashuri2 said:
mmmmmmm...i love german chocalate, esp. those milkas candy bars with the cookie stuff inside with the cream on top. now that would drive me into a sexual feeding frenzy! <lol>

Well done for you, and keep watching all those calories you are eating with cream and stuff. If you need chocolate (to be an aphrodisiac or not), then you need to eat BLACK ONE, nothing added, minimum 70% (or more but it gets bitter then) pure stuff. So enjoy the milka, but AFTER love making, once you are really starved... and if you are in need of more sweetness, then go back to lovemaking !!! LOL !!! :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww love-making and chocolate.
Two of my favorite past times. And when you combine then......
you get this sensation :romance:

-now where did kirei go too... 😊 -

ashuri2 said:
Yes, Milka is very good indeed! 👍 Especially the new white chocolate types with apricot, strawberry and cherry filling they just brought out... great! 👍
Another good German brand is Ritter Sport, give it a try!
Concerning Swiss chocolate, Nestle is clearly the best! Nestle white chocolate with crispies... yum! 👍

Lina Inverse said:
Concerning Swiss chocolate, Nestle is clearly the best! Nestle white chocolate with crispies... yum! 👍

About 7 or 8 years ago, they put out that white chocolate with the crisped rice in it over here for a trial run, I guess. I fell in love with it, but then it disappeared and has never returned... :( I loved those things!

kirei_na_me said:
About 7 or 8 years ago, they put out that white chocolate with the crisped rice in it over here for a trial run, I guess. I fell in love with it, but then it disappeared and has never returned... :( I loved those things!
Awww... now I feel really bad for you 😭

I'd be totally devastated if that happened over here... ok, there's still Milka, but the don't have white chocolate with crispies 😌

lol...

kirei_na_me said:

you know what ? I think they still have it in Switzerland....
too bad, no ?
lol

Yo! Where's the nearest street corner next to where those girls gone wild hang out? I'm always up for a little excitement!
:LOL:

flashjeff said:
Yo! Where's the nearest street corner next to where those girls gone wild hang out? I'm always up for a little excitement!
:LOL:

make sure to stock up on men's pocky (the dark chocalate pocky), cheap fast food, and milka bars before you find that corner... :p

i like ritter sport, too. I used to know this guy at my job whose mother was german and would always have all this exquisite german choccalate just lying around the house. he was my dealer in chocalate, and i think i had a crush on him for a while. maybe it was the dark chocalate? <no wonder he was so willing to give it away to me... 😊 >

Men's Pocky? HA! No prob! Cheap fast food? Double HA! I live for that stuff! Mika bars? Hey! I'll try anything once! I'm so-ooooo there! :D

flashjeff said:
Men's Pocky? HA! No prob! Cheap fast food? Double HA! I live for that stuff! Mika bars? Hey! I'll try anything once! I'm so-ooooo there! :D

<whooooooooooooo!> go flashjeff! you're such a ****! <lol> :D :p

Fast food like the stuff you find at KFC and macdonalds is actually supposed to lower you energy and sex drive, the chemicals they put and the meat itself is very fattening and bad quality- practically of all it is battery farmed, which is an immoral and hellish form of farming itself, you go to these fast food chains thinking "yeah! 10 chicken drumsticks and salsa and coke for only ツ≫??'s- what a bargain!", when infact the chicken is battery farmed and only costs 3p a drumstick max(no kidding), the salsa less than 1p and the coke for 20p- all you are doing is eating crap food and getting ripped off for it.
All the icecream is made out of pig fat.

Macdonalds food tastes nice but i don't eat it for what it does to my health and the fact it is battery farmed bog-standed stuff. Same goes for all the other similar food chain shops.
And the article...well...seems rather exagerated- yes STD's are a major problem in japan with the lack of sexual education in many areas, but i think the fast food and sex drive theory is unlikely- and there's also no saying those so called statements from those girls are just all made up.

Aside from the supposed link to fast food, are Japanese highschool girls(/guys) really that sexually active (more than highschool students in other countries) or is this just two urban legends together making one huge urban legend?

From what I heard Japanese have sexual experience at younger age which is earlier than Chinese. 😌

Well done for you, and keep watching all those calories you are eating with cream and stuff. If you need chocolate (to be an aphrodisiac or not), then you need to eat BLACK ONE, nothing added, minimum 70% (or more but it gets bitter then) pure stuff. So enjoy the milka, but AFTER love making, once you are really starved... and if you are in need of more sweetness, then go back to lovemaking !!! LOL !!!

I do like dark chocolate, I once tried a 99 percent one, it's so bitter, it's still there, :D but 70 percent is fine.;-)

Yes, Milka is very good indeed! Especially the new white chocolate types with apricot, strawberry and cherry filling they just brought out... great!
Another good German brand is Ritter Sport, give it a try!
Concerning Swiss chocolate, Nestle is clearly the best! Nestle white chocolate with crispies... yum!

I think the best Swiss chocolate is Lindt. My other favourites are "Toblerone" and "Poulain" (if I am not mistaken, it's a brand of chocolate own by Cadbury in France). The biscuit based "Milka" chocolate with the combination of milk and white chocolates are nice too.✌️

Fast food like the stuff you find at KFC and macdonalds is actually supposed to lower you energy and sex drive, the chemicals they put and the meat itself is very fattening and bad quality- practically of all it is battery farmed, which is an immoral and hellish form of farming itself, you go to these fast food chains thinking "yeah! 10 chicken drumsticks and salsa and coke for only ツ≫??'s- what a bargain!", when infact the chicken is battery farmed and only costs 3p a drumstick max(no kidding), the salsa less than 1p and the coke for 20p- all you are doing is eating crap food and getting ripped off for it.
All the icecream is made out of pig fat.
Macdonalds food tastes nice but i don't eat it for what it does to my health and the fact it is battery farmed bog-standed stuff. Same goes for all the other similar food chain shops.
And the article...well...seems rather exagerated- yes STD's are a major problem in japan with the lack of sexual education in many areas, but i think the fast food and sex drive theory is unlikely- and there's also no saying those so called statements from those girls are just all made up.

I find it odd that fast foods make your sex drive higher too. I agree about the unhealthy habits of eating fast foods, I rarely eat them; I only do when I am on the road, and I have not much choice then.🦀

the part about using vibrators really made me angry. 60% of women can't have an orgasm unless there's direct stimulation to the clit. Why in the hell does that make a woman a raging sex fiend because she wants to take care of herself? The rest I'm not about to touch but the vibrator part coming from someone in the med field really makes me touchy.

Back
Top Bottom