What's new

Question English speaking internship in Japan?

Wanja

Registered
5 Oct 2020
Hi everyone,

I am currently studying International Communication Management in the Netherlands and I am fascinated by the Japanese culture and language. I started learning the language 6 months ago, but I am still A1 level and I am only able to hold very basic conversations. I am supposed to do my internship in 2022 (hopefully if the Covid situations permits it by then) and I absolutely want to take the chance to do this in Japan as I would love to live there for a while. However, I am quite sure my Japanese level will not be good enough by then to work in a Japanese speaking company. This is why I wanted to know if it is even possible to get an internship at a company that is English speaking, or that needs English speakers as well as Japanese speakers? The internship needs to be in the field of Communication/ Marketing/ Planning/ Managing etc.

Thank you very much for your help!
Wanja

The short answer is yes. The long answer is that it depends on the company. There must be a ton of information you can find with a simple search using those keywords.

Back
Top Bottom