What's new

Does anyone know who this is?

POISONxIVY

R.I.P
26 Oct 2005
This guy has been talking to me online, and I am doubtful that his photos are really him. He has sent me tons of pictures, but I am still sceptiacal! Here are the photos. He definitely looks like he could be a Jpop or Jrock artist, so if anyone knows who this is please let me know! I want to know if this guy is lying (I think he is!)

He has some vampire freaks page he sent me to, and he said all his pictures have that onit so no one can use them. He models a lot, thats what all his photos are from (suposidly) but ahh he seems really fishy to me! I'd like to catch him in his lie lol.

hahaha...poison! that is TM Revolution! ahahah...i think he's a jpop...

i love that boi! i dun think the one you're talkin to is him....

Yea, thats T.M Revolution. I seriously doubt that is him but if it is... YOU ARE SO LUCKY. But those look like profesional pictures. I think if a star sent you pictures it would be downtime pictures that can't easily be found online.

haha! that's who I thought it was because he has stuff about TM revolution in his profile. He sent me other photos as well, and pictures of him cosplaying other bands. He never would say what band he was in or anything, but he does have stuff about living a dream life and crap like that. At first I thought perhaps he could be for real, but then after talking to him on messenger I realized he had to be fake!!! I am going to mess with him, I will bring up TM revolution or something and see what he says. Haha even if it isn't him then at least his pictures were good eye candy for me lol! I will let you know what happens. I personally think it is some geeky anime freak kid pretending to be someone else, but who knows.

Ok so I messaged the guy saying something about listening to TM revolution, and that they were alright (I really have never heard them) I wrote other stuff in the message just talking to him normal like I wasn't suspecting anything. He responded saying t.m.r. is my favorite! hehe and went on about some other junk. I then responded saying...

"I am assuming they are your favorite since your photos are Takanori Nishikawa correct?" I said other stuff after that, just making it sound like a random thing I encluded in the email haha what a lame guy! Wouldn't he have claimded to be Takanori? He said his name was Yusa, and nothing he said to me has had anything to do with TM or that guy his pictures are of. He should have at least pretended to be that guy come on!

Okay last post about this... Haha I totally figured him out, I figured out it was this kid Jose. I told him my friend worked for myspace and both the IP addresses were the same for both profiles. He believed it and admitted to being that kid. I told him he should at least claim to be the guy from TM instead of some random made up person LOL. he is all appologizing saying hes sorry and he hopes I can forgive him. I was right this Jose guy is super dorky and obsessed with anime and mana! ha

woah..
i remember once i was telling my classmate online tht i was Gackt.. and showing him Gackt's picture.. but i cant believe he would belive me.. haha.. so i continue "playing" him.. but i dont wanna go to far and tell him the truth.. and then he was saying "nah.. i know you were lying from the beginning".. ahem.. like he don wanna admit he actually believe

but the guy POISON said is kinda.. well... gone too far.. :p

hmm i have a qUestion too!! can some1 tell who is dis? :?

thought i'd post this here since the thread topic seems appropriate enough 😌

Isn't that guy from Alice 9?
Some of these young indie band people looks so much alike it's frustrating.
And damn, dissappointment, POISON, he wasn't even japanese. That sucks big time.

Frank D. White said:
They look like beautiful girls to this ol guy, LOL.

Uncle Frank

:eek:.......... j/k!! :giggle:
Does Nana's siggy look like a beautiful girl to you, Frank? 😊

though i don't know about his name..but he isn't from alice nine. yeah i was just thinking about making a 'look-alikes' thread..some of them really look like each other in certain pictures/makeups!

Back
Top Bottom