What's new

Does anybody have pictures of gackt before surgery?

Considering I agree(for the most part) with what you said at the beginning of this, I must say once you got to talking about holding plastic surgery against someone, I will say this. First off the post never said that they didn't like Gackt because he had plastic surgery. But secondly yes it is something to hold against him. I know I stated this elsewhere as well but as much as you'd like a singer with natural talent, one might like one with natural beauty. Gackt has sold himself to the media enough for someone to base opinions on looks and what they see in this particular part of his career, and they also may be going for the natural look so because of that yes they have every right to hold it against him. Sure, allot of people get plastic surgery, who's to say the person likes them either? So its not an issue of comparison. And moving along here who cares if the person has limited options? How on earth does that effect you in ANY way, shape or form? I'm sorry, dear, but it doesn't. So their preferance on that is their choice. And I don't mean their opinion on whether he had plastic surgery or not, but rather in regards to what they prefer.

i dont know if Gackt had surgery or not, i mean he looks good whether it's surgery or not right? lots of ppl get plastic surgeries, it's supposed to improve a person's appearance. but i personally dont think he got any and i love his voice and his way of thinking so meh i love Gackt

You cannot say that Gackt had surgery or not by looking at him. Unless you have hold of his medical records or you hear it from his mouth, he did not have surgery. People age by time, and alot of makeup is involved in photoshoots.

I truly hope he did not have plastic surgery..I have always loved the way he looks..I won't stop liking him if he did get surgery, but I truly hope he didn't..either way true Gackt fans love him for his singing and not the way he looks..he is a wonderful singer and an inspiring artist..I will always look up to him whether he changes his looks or not...by any chance does anyone know how old Gackt is??

I still don't think Gackt's had major plastic surgery aside from the eyelid surgery (POSSIBLY), as it's so freaking common in Asian society, in particular Japan. He still looks...the exact same from day 1 of MM to now, except age.

And as for how old he is, I believe he's around 32 or 33. Forgot the exactly year. Mid-life and still so pretty........ 😊

we're not sure whether its true or not..but I really hope he didn't...I haven't seen recent pics of him, but I'm sure he'd still look good if he did...anybody know where I can find the high school pics??

That was back then too. People can change over the years you have to remember. New products come out and things like that. I don't think that he had surgery though. Just doesn't seem like the Gackt thing to do. *laughs* But, ya know. I have never found anything to say that he had surgery ever. I have never read that anywhere. Just doesn't seem correct to me. But, I think I'm going to stick with how people can change over the years by age.

Who cares if he did nor didn't? Jeez! It's his body and if he's not happy with the way he looks, then it's his choice if he wants to do it or not! Even if I think that people should be contented with what they have, but oh well. There's seriously no reason whatsoever to get angry at someone for saying he did or not. It doesn't matter! Seriously! It's not like it defiles him, dirties him, or makes him lesser of a human being. Quite frankly, it probably makes him more of one considering how a lot of people are obsessed and insecure about how they look and want to strive to get to what everyone thinks is beauty. So stereotypical...>.> Plus, people shouldn't say he did or not if they don't have significant proof. Just because a person looks quite different from what he/she looked like around 10 years ago or 20 years ago (those numbers being completely random...) or something doesn't just point to "Oh! Plastic surgery!" Like people have already said, people change as time goes by. As people get older, they get more mature if you weren't aware of that...>.>

And that's all I have to say. I'll shut up now...

Gackt might've had minor surgery, im not sure. but his face looks very much the same except for a bit of his eyes. maybe he had eye surgery.

but i agree that people do change over the years. my eyes has changed a lot from when i was younger. i used to have very small and puffy eyes, but now they are bigger and more opened...maybe im starting to look more like my mom...

Or maybe Gackt packed on the beef in his face or something. Or he could be wearing more make-up than when he did in Malice Mizer. I don't know but I find he looks the same.

yes the structure of his face never changed. ya maybe gackt imporving on eye make up... it's very confusing because his eyes looked like the way they are now in Le Ceil. so maybe he never got surgery...o_O

I really don't think he did. I have never read that he has and one of the doctors or something probably would have come out by now and maybe said something. I don't know. *alughs* But still. I think Gackt-sama was just naturally beautiful! 😌

I don't really like Gackt that much, but I do know he NEVER had any kind of plastic surgery. He doesn't look any different in Malice Mizer then he does now, cept maybe younger...

Pictures of him at a live will always look no as good as the ones he has posed for....

haha younger

i think wat makes a really big difference in making gackt look different is his hair. the way long bangs framed his face is way different looking than his short hair now

Back
Top Bottom