What's new

Do you have a website?

Do you have a website ?

• Total voters
Ive got a myspace account to. Didnt know people used them alot. I need to find a "Internet Forums for dummies" or something. I need help lol

McTojo's Diary ; Chapter 1

Open diary:

Today I feel a mixture of outrage and anger at today's generations.
I remember one rainy day I was sitting in an old rustic izakaya(pub) in Kawasaki drowning my sorrows away over an ice cold ochoko (sake cup) of sake. The okami(head lady) in her kimono was rambling away at how it's in Japans best interest to get rid of Yasukuni and how unesecessary it is for this generation and the generation to come. She exclaimed," the Japanese ought to have a mind that embraces both eastern and western thought in order to ensure the security of Japans future."
I retorted," Ma'am, historically it has never been possible to marry both aspects of eastern and western thought, it's never been proven either." Sure both ideologies have courted each other but never to the point of total union. "We don't need Yasukuni, we should burn it to the ground," Yutaka shouted throwing the curtains back as he made his entrance into the bar.
Yutaka is a retired monk turned alcoholic and a chronic chain smoker who was born and raised in the slums of Kawasaki. He was a connoisseur of fine sake & spirits and a man of many proclivities. It was interesting listening to him harangue about how I should give up my interest in the Shrine by trying to force me to accept the fact that Yasukuni was a terrible place and how so many men had died in vain. I became overcome with sadness...

Fumio; age 46 salaryman; husband and a father:

"I don't know what's good about Japan," he chortled. Fumio is a successful businessman who has travelled to many places. Every country he has been to he has always compares it to Japan. He always extols the wonders of Japan while reviling that of another country. "This is a stupid man," I said to myself. Sort of like a double-standard in thinking.

The heart of my frustration tonight is about the lackadaisical attitude that the Japanese have toward their own country, a country of many wonders and beautiful things and peoples. The simplicity of an onsen, the natural blend of sake and sushi and the delicate taste it leaves on the palate. The beautiful bijin.

Stupid people...

Remember :

20060806hiroshimiaaugust600204-1.jpg

I do

I have a site about Japan ill probably post the link here when I've finished a bit more off, its quiet difficult finding information when your not from Japan I've been asking people on site what they would like to see tho. :)

But yeah I think its looking good its a flash site so some parts are animated. So yes I have a site I also have a avatar site filled with avatars. 😊

hanshinyuusyo2-1.jpg

I posted some pics on my site from the aftermath of hanshin tigers winning the championships this year!

Who said Japanese were calm polite and shy?

hanshinyuusyo2-1.jpg

I posted some pics on my site from the aftermath of hanshin tigers winning the championships this year!

Who said Japanese were calm polite and shy?

Hello

Yes I have. :p

top page
http://side.secret.jp/

the report about Japan
http://blog.side.secret.jp/

I have made this website to make many friends from all over the world by telling you some things about Japan. And I'm going to be excited that people will make friends with each other through this website. Although I'm not good at English, I'll do our best!!!

Well, even a technologically inept knucklehead like me has a website! Mine's about my one true passion that was made in Japan, a passion that's burned white hot in me for nearly thirty years, the legendary divas of J-Pop, the immortal Pink Lady! If you want, you can check it out here:

WELCOME TO PINK LADY AMERICA!

😍 🧑‍🎤 🕺

Just looked through all those interesting websites, so now I do hesitate, shall I send mine?...To be or not to be.
I am indeed still working on my website, a very different one from all of yours.But that doesn't matter or does it?
Okay I'll give it a try: www.dutch-east-indies.com

Back
Top Bottom