What's new

Do white people think Asian people are ugly and inferior?

Junya.K

後輩
9 May 2016
I'm ordinary 25 year old Japanese man.
I think myself ugly and I think Asian people is ugly and inferior.
I am an ordinary man with no economic power, brains and power.
I'm 5'9 inch height and short legs and Flat ugly face.
I'm 25 year all life virgin.
But I am not gay.
I wanted to be born as a over 6 feet height and blond and blue eyes White American.
Ideally I want an older sister and middle class family.

I love White people and I think white people is most beautiful and great race.
I respect is White people.
All the my respected historical great people and celebrities are white.

White people think Asian people is ugly and inferior?

Sorry to see that you still feel this way, @Junya.K

Life is about learning to deal with all the things you have no control over. You weren't born a tall blue-eyed white man, how much time do you want to waste lamenting this fact? I am a tall white man, and there is plenty I could complain about if I wanted. The grass is always greener on someone else's hill.

Even if you had those things you think you want, there will always be something to be dissatisfied about. If you seek happiness in external things, you will never be happy. If you can be content with who you are, you'll find a lot more success and satisfaction than someone who is handed everything because of the way they look. If you are content, you will appear confident, which is much more attractive than just being tall or having blue-eyes.

Change the things you can, and don't worry about the things you can't.

If you think you're ugly stop blaming your race and start exercising. Buy some nicer clothes. Eat healthier. Get a better haircut.

There's a lot you can do to improve your looks. You're probably not anywhere near as ugly as you think you are.

If you think you're ugly stop blaming your race and start exercising. Buy some nicer clothes. Eat healthier. Get a better haircut.

There's a lot you can do to improve your looks. You're probably not anywhere near as ugly as you think you are.

I have been a fan of Arnold Schwarzenegger since childhood and watched all his movies.
Schwarzenegger is my hero.
I trained high school students in earnest aiming at him, but Asians have their limits.
I know that it is useless for Asians to make an effort.
You should see reality.

Er the people on this website probably aren't going to agree with you so you might as well ask elsewhere, sorry...

Sorry to see that you still feel this way, @Junya.K

Life is about learning to deal with all the things you have no control over. You weren't born a tall blue-eyed white man, how much time do you want to waste lamenting this fact? I am a tall white man, and there is plenty I could complain about if I wanted. The grass is always greener on someone else's hill.

Even if you had those things you think you want, there will always be something to be dissatisfied about. If you seek happiness in external things, you will never be happy. If you can be content with who you are, you'll find a lot more success and satisfaction than someone who is handed everything because of the way they look. If you are content, you will appear confident, which is much more attractive than just being tall or having blue-eyes.

Change the things you can, and don't worry about the things you can't.

very not trustworthy.
The main character of the story named Life is white.
Asians are just a simple supporting role

I'm going to try to respond to this seriously in hopes that the message gets through.

First of all, I'm a "real" white person. (American born and raised, with Italian and German ancestry).
I have (dark) brown hair and brown eyes.
I'm shorter than you (5'8.5" or 174 cm), and almost certainly more scrawny (about 115 lb or 52 kg).
(Believe me, no one will ever mistake me for Arnold Schwarzenegger.)
When I was growing up, I wore glasses.
I never went to a high school prom (I was usually at home playing video games, or driving my popular brother around to his dates).
I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 26.
Because of all this, I had huge issues with my physical appearance and self-image until I got to university and after that.
I also grew up in a single-parent household, with just my dad and brother, and we spent most of the time yelling at each other.
(We're on better terms now.)

This was (and is, in some cases) my reality.
I don't know where you got the idea that every white person looks like a movie star and lives a Hollywood life. It's just not true.

I got over my self-image problems gradually, through a mix of exercise, dressing better, improving my social skills, and just gradually over the course of years getting more comfortable in my own skin and with who I am. It took me until my early thirties until I really started feeling confident about myself, and sometimes it's still a struggle. I think this is true for a lot of people.

All you can do is focus on the things you can change. If you tell yourself you were doomed from the start because of your race and ethnicity, then you'll be miserable forever.

Your history examples are skewed, too. There are plenty of Japanese people who were (and are) brilliant artists, authors, scientists, statesmen, musicians, and athletes. Are they not enough for you to look up to and admire? Not every white person is out there changing the world.

What do you want to do? What are you interested in? "Being a white person" is not a life or career choice. You don't need movie star looks or a genius mind to be happy. If that were true, the overwhelmingly vast majority of people in the world would be miserable.

You're also (as far as I can tell) healthy and able-bodied. You may not be rich, but I doubt you're living in abject poverty or starving to death. Some (many) people don't even that.

There are plenty of average-looking people out there (people at a glance who are no different from you or me) doing good things and living rewarding lives. You're the only one stopping yourself from being one of them.

(edited for clarity)

Last edited:
Thunks.
I heard your courageous episode and got a little hope.
I want marry a white woman and have a mixed race child.
I cannot change my race, but I want to entrust it to future descendants.
The child is married again to white and changes to white in the generation of grandchildren.
My best wish is to keep an eye on the success of the offspring who have lived long and become white people in the future.

There are no great Japanese.
All the historical greats, musicians and actors I respect are white.

Well, that's your opinion. However, there are many other 'great' people. Jimi Hendrix is one of the famous guitarists ever, for example. He's not white, but the colour of his skin isn't important.

The foreigners I respect are Polish Maria Salomea Skłodowska-Curie and Jianzhen(鑑真和上).

The Japanese I respect are Ino Tadataka(伊能忠敬), Ina Tadanobu (伊奈忠順) , and Suzuki Shigenari(鈴木重成).

He is an odd person, but I like Takahashi Korekiyo(高橋是清).

It is more odd people, but I like Minamikata Kumagusu(南方熊楠).

Emperor Showa liked Minamikata.
On June 1, 1929 (Showa 4), the Emperor Showa was welcomed on Kamijima, and a lecture was given on the Battleship Nagato (learning in front of the Emperor).

At that time he put mycelium in a foreign cookie box and presented it to the emperor.
The cookie box was the best container for him at the time.
Imagine the faces of the people around the emperor.
The Emperor Showa was very pleased and cherished the box.
After Minamikata's death, When the Emperor Showa dropped in at his hometown, he made poetry in memory of him.

Unfortunately, it is clear that the majority of people of all races around the world feel white people are more beautiful than others

nahadef, you may be right that this fella has deeper things to work out than simply an issue with what his brain is interpreting from information coming through the eye input;

OR;

JREF is being tested to see if we have any hints of racism amongst the staff or regular members?

The second idea is a bit crude, true, but given that this whole business is hard for my poor old brain to comprehend I have to start looking in other cracks of our human civilization on this planet.

I am very sure about one point, though; when the first off-planet entities with brains and communications ability show up at my doorstep for information about humans, I am going to point them to the OP and tell them if they can figure him out we have a special prize for them.

Last edited:
The OP has already been warned twice and received infractions. He is now temp-banned for a week though I'm afraid this issue will not solved by simply chilling out.

It was my oversight not to remove the comment earlier, my apologies!

The question is why is he here? There must be a place on 4chan or 8chan or whatever-chan for him and like-minded people.

Back
Top Bottom