What's new

Corrupt a Wish

Your wish is granted and you are awarded a personal library. However the books are out of order and your personal librarian died during the shipping process. (No air holes in the box).

I wish I was a charismatic, handsome celebrity of some kind.

You are~!
Only thing you have to do is prove yourself to those people...
Which i dont really think is necessary because on this forum you're the celebrity.

I wish that I could look as cute as BakaGurlYuki~!

[Lol, you're waaaay to cute :LOL:]

But you did, you can ask someone to delete, but i dont think its possible...
And you're not an idiot,if you were you would wish for a big Cookie or something.
(On the other hand that's not a bad wish:LOL:)

I wish more people would thank you when you do something for them.

As you wish, everyone starts thanking you for the little favours you do for them every day. However, they thank you by following you around scattering rose pedals and singing your praises quite loudly.

I wish I'd won last week's lottery

technical you won!! To bad the money dissapeared suddenly. 😲 But I found something even better. I will give you a hint.. It's small, you can eat it.. And if your are very very lucky, there will be a large tree in your backyard. A thee that brings you to the SKY!!!
Congrets for winning the lottery. Now you can eat beans your hole life!!

I wish I could touch the sun... (without burning myself xD)

You can, just watch a documentary about the sun and touch the tv screen~! :win:

I wish I could be another person for one day ~! :p

As you wish, everyone starts thanking you for the little favours you do for them every day. However, they thank you by following you around scattering rose pedals and singing your praises quite loudly.

Lol Rose pedals? like that idea 😊

I wish everyone here at Jref lots of love and peace, always!! :)

To stay on topic is very good indeed, and to spread loving feelings around the world, rather than bad, is priceless!!

mos :)

Your wish is granted, Arlet. However, it turns out that the day after wishing, you wake up as Ozzy Osborne...with very bad make-up!

I wish that the title of this thread were to be without the word "corrupt", I can't seem to resist this word, so I just haaaaaaaadd to post here.

And mos, may those loving feelings come right back to you in twofold.

OMG, Ozzy osborne? 😲

Well i could try to make your wish come true, but i guess then other people won't post at this thread anymore... ☝

I wish that this schoolyear ends tomorrow :LOL:

As you wish, tomorrow becomes the last day of school. Unfortunately because you did not complete a full year's material you must repeat everything next semester and will graduate later than everyone else.

I wish you had only wished a wish, because now I can't corrupt it...

Futhermore I wish for cookies.

The EU has decided to ban cookies in all EU member countries, and will take effect the day before yesterday.

I wish that I could see my older brother again. (Died of cancer in 2005)

I will grant your wish without corrupting it, because I'm very sorry to hear you brother has died. The two of you will eventually meet again.

I wish that Herbal Shin comes online again, I miss him.

Thanks Juno.

I just wanted to say that. Anyone else just ignore this post and corrupt Juno (If she isnt corrupting mine one I won't corrupt her one.)

He will come online tomorrow, and the day after, and that day... Untill he finally gives up on posting on this forum... 🙂

I wish i could do what i love the most (entertaining people... see people smile)

Im (like juno) very sorry to hear your brother died 2 years ago magevampjoe.
And like she said, you'll meet again sometime:)

Your wish is granted.

I wish Juno333-chan came because I miss her.

Love you Eri-chan xxxxx
ur bfriend xxxx

Shin

Your wish is granted, before you know it you'll see eachother again~! 🙂

I wish I could start making music now, which everybody likes... (well, some people are also ok :-D)

your wish is granted but as you start the concert a power faliur happenes and no ones gets to listen to you play hahaha

i wish i was eating pie

You get to eat pie. Delicious pie. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious delicious blueblerry-pie! Turns out that your allergic to blueberries, which causes you to see weird purple spots on the walls and the ceiling. Looks like your going to spend your night in the hospital. But don't be sad, I've heard that the nurses there are very pretty.

I wish school stopped giving homework, it's going to kill me one day.

thanks for the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious pie it was awesome...it was so worth spending a night in hospital.

you finish school home works, but you unfortunatly have summer school coz you are a louzy student .....and you have 4 projects to work on hahaha

i wish i was a tiger that owns a jungle

You become a majestic, beautiful tiger and roam the jungle for a total of 4 minutes and 13 seconds before you're poached and your delicate parts turned into aphrodisiac powder sold on the Chinese black market.

I wish I was precisely 3" taller so I was 6'2.

Wish granted. You are now 3" taller, but it turns out that your girlfriend can't stand the idea of you being taller than her. She decides it's time she took matters into her own hands and grabs a hatchet ...
I wish the clicking in my jaw stopped.

Your wish is granted, but unfortunately it was too late :LOL:
You went totally crazy the next day.

I wish i could speak every language on earth! :p

Back
Top Bottom