What's new

Look in here if you wish to FIND it!

ToshiChan

後輩
22 Dec 2003
😊 Muhahahahahahah!!...........gotcha!! What do you think is the most unfair thing in the world? LOT'S O' STUFF! Reply and tell me some.... YOU MIGHT GET A COOKIE!!!!! 🕺 and milk... :gulp: hahahahahahah

Thread Titles That Suck You In, Tricky!!

ToshiChan said:
😊 Muhahahahahahah!!...........gotcha!! What do you think is the most unfair thing in the world? LOT'S O' STUFF! Reply and tell me some.... YOU MIGHT GET A COOKIE!!!!! 🕺 and milk... :gulp: hahahahahahah

You sneaky little devil!! Uncle Frank wants a cookie!!

Frank

Unfair things in the world to me..........
I would say that it's money and love........ :D

Can I have a cookie and milk now!!?
:D:D:D:D:D:D

Unfair??????

Ok, this is easy.

That cute flight attendent at Gate 3 wouldn't even look at me.

That's UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D weeee! hahhahhha cookies and milk for yall! *hands everyone coookies and a glass os milk*:gulp:
i think that people that think eveyone needs to grow up and act more proper is unfair! :eek: being like a kid rocks! 😄 🕺

Being a kid dose rock! What do i think is unfair....getting older, dying, loosing your hair, working,not haveing a guymelef, and my love....

Love is more than unfair. Its a terrible tool of destruction, manipulation, and devastation.

Love is evil.

Love Dancing Nude In The Rain !!

jovial_jon said:
it is unfair that it has just been raining really heavily and i was indoors :( i like the rain

So embarrased!! Heavy rain, grabbed the bar of soap,
stripped down in the back yard, soaped up, ran around like a crazy ol man, net dropped over me, slammed into the back of a truck, allowed 1 phone call, wife had to pay for rabies tag-collar-leash, and $25 to get me outa the dog pound.(Must remember to shave excess body hair)!
LOVE THAT RAIN !!

Frank

😊

PS LOVE YOUR AVATAR TOSH !!

We Should Have A Rule That ...

on Sunday,2400/0000 Zulu Time we all change avatars.
Every Monday we can scroll down through and check em all out. I have a collection of several hundred, but find it hard to part with favorites!

Frank

quote(Escaflowne)
winter and sangolover101 Love is very evil! I'l never go down that road again.
can i have a cookie now :)

---If something were to happen to me, all the world's women would grieve!---
sorry escaflowne but i think us girlz can live without u
just kidding lol

Back
Top Bottom