What's new

Clubs and girls in Tokyo

What sharp casual means is wearing a nice button up shirt and slacks, but look your best in them at the same time. That has been my style of dress for over four years now. I guess women in Japan feel that a person who dresses like that is desirable, while women here in the States feel that they are boring. Well excuse the hell out of me for not liking jeans and t-shirts as they make me look bad IMPO, and for me feeling comfortable style of dress that I like. Not everybody is an emo/punk/goth for crying out loud, and just because their clothes do not scream out wild does not mean that the person cannot be wild or fun loving, even in the sack. Bah! Talking anymore about the subject will just piss me off more.

As for the censored word, I noticed that about a month ago. I think it is because certain individuals on this forum are continously called that in disputes with other members for their unreasonable and overopinionated points of view. In short, somebody is abusing their power for their own benefit, or for the benefit of others. That is just my take though, as I could be completely wrong on the matter. It could be because too many people are calling each other names in giving rep points, posts, and private messages. So who really knows, ne?

Doc🙂

Last edited:
Doc said:
just because their clothes do not scream out wild does not mean that the person cannot be wild or fun loving, even in the sack.

You are sooooooooooooooo right.... 😊

Here we have a saying, "It's the quiet ones you've gotta watch". How true that is... :)

Kinsao said:
You are sooooooooooooooo right.... 😊

Here we have a saying, "It's the quiet ones you've gotta watch". How true that is... :)

Exactly!👍

Just because I am extremely quiet, modest, reserved, grumpy, and pissed off at times does not mean that I do not know how to have fun or be wild. After all you do not have to be a party animal to still be fun and wild.:)

Doc 🙂

Man I can't wait to go back. Come on March! Then i'll get to go to clubs with some Japanese friends this time. Maybe the response will be different for me than b4. Alsi I think depends on the club. Techno/Trance vs Rnb/Hip-Hop

I think this about sums this thread up...
attachment.php

Attachments

• beating-a-dead-horse.gif
    beating-a-dead-horse.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 122
I don't know why, but the fact that the guy in the gif is wearing a tie inordinately amuses me. :giggle:

You know that's also a c programming language joke...i forget but it had something to do with while and dead horse beat. I guess you have to understand c language to understand. but that's besides the point. It really stains the image of men when we openly confess that the only thing we are aiming for in interactions is sex. While this is very true, you don't need to be too blunt about it. Think about how the girls will feel when they realize that you're not interested in them but in what they could offer you. That's just disgusting. Well...I guess that's what men are.

Some women can be like that, too.
It's a sad fact that some people are only selfish and just care about getting their own pleasure and not care about the other person.

How exactly is that a C programming joke? I've been writing C code professionally for a while now and I've never heard a "beating a dead horse" joke that is specific to the C language...

Back
Top Bottom