What's new

Classic Japanese Action Cinema Search

thangbu

後輩
23 Jun 2003
When I was really young, I used to come home from school and watch japanese action cinema programs on tv. One program that I loved was based on a family of robots/humanoids that could turn into jetplanes. The show centered around the youngest jet family member son and his friend--a human boy. My memory of the show is very vague but what really comes to mind is the jetboy's father who was a giant and had a lion's mane and two big antenae on his head. I have been searching and researching all over for the name of this program. Can anyone help me????

Hmm...doesn't sound familiar. Then again, I am not entirely knowledgeable in such areas. Can you give us some sort of timeline (when did the program originally air to the best of your memory, etc.)?

Last edited:
it was a very, very long time ago. i'm from san jose, ca and it was in the late 70's around 1978 or so. i've been searching for many, many years but to no avail.

For some reason the giant /w the lion's mane and antennae seem to strike a familiar chord (albeit vaguely). I'll try searching around to see what I can come up with. If anyone else knows, please feel free to respond.

thanks for trying...i really appreciate it!!! i guess the search goes on. hopefully someone else on this forum will remember.

it's been two whole months and no one seems to know the answer. perhaps, i will never know : (

Back
Top Bottom