What's new

Christmas is coming!!!

Mimmy_08 said:
To all:

Since Christmas is coming, may I ask 3 question to all of you.... :?

1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
2. How do you celebarate?
3. What is your Christmas wish?

:)

1) Sure I do! It's a boatload of fun! 👍

2) Well, I get together with family to spend the big day, exchange gifts, play with the kids' toys, then have a big ol' gutbusting dinner!
:)

3) A honkin' huge 65 inch plasma HDTV!!!! :D

oooooohhhhh I went christmas shopping on the weekend to get presents for my best friends!! It was so much fun I love giving to others

a great idea for Christmas gift

William Hung Christmas album
Hung For The Holidays

the 15 minutes that never dies.

Dream Time said:
a great idea for Christmas gift

William Hung Christmas album
Hung For The Holidays

the 15 minutes that never dies.

Oh yeah!!! lol nice! that is very funny

jieshi said:
oooooohhhhh I went christmas shopping on the weekend to get presents for my best friends!! It was so much fun I love giving to others

Wow jieshi, your very generous!!

plus 100 points to u!

🌹

Mimmy_08 said:
Wow jieshi, your very generous!!

plus 100 points to u!

🌹

aww thanks mimmy! (are you sucking up so you get a present as well? lol)

do you want a present... seriously? I would be happy to give you one lol

(i'll go do some more shopping)

jieshi said:
aww thanks mimmy! (are you sucking up so you get a present as well? lol)

do you want a present... seriously? I would be happy to give you one lol

(i'll go do some more shopping)

Yes Yes Pls.. :D

ok well I will go shopping and get you something lol. Don't know what you like so let me know (PM me)

oh my god! what's with all the giving?
WHERE'S THE SELFISH TAKING?
get into the TRUE spirit of the holiday, people!

TwistedMac said:
oh my god! what's with all the giving?
WHERE'S THE SELFISH TAKING?
get into the TRUE spirit of the holiday, people!
A-Hah! TwistedMac dropped his mask and shows his true face! :haihai:
So this means we should better call you TwistedGrinch now :D

Lina Inverse said:
A-Hah! TwistedMac dropped his mask and shows his true face! :haihai:
So this means we should better call you TwistedGrinch now :D

very funny :D :D

Christmas is gonna rule im going to kansas to visit my bro for two weeks at Ft. Riley and hang with him and my sister and law were gonna go ice fishing, paintballing, and other **** :) its gonna rule

1: Yep!
2: Usually spend it with family.. a nice dinner & chatting with Christmas crackers & coloured hats! *but* this will be the *3rd* time I'll be spending Christmas in Japan with my girlfriend! 😍 :romance:
Not sure what we'll be doing.. but just being with her will be wonderful!
3: Simply to snuggle up warm with my gf.. 😍

Bah Humbug!

Not to hijack your thread, but I had to take down my Christmas decorations today because a typhoon is coming and should be here Sunday! :eek:

The good news is that after hitting the Phillipines and skirting over Taiwan, it will not be too powerful. The wife wanted me to leave everything up, (I had everything secured pretty well) but I was worried that if something flew off the roof it could damage the neighbors house or car. Winds were already around 25 - 30mph today.

This is not how I wanted my Christmas season to begin! The odd thing is that this is the first typhoon to hit us in December in something like 20 years! :? What's happening?

*I feel better now after ranting...thanks! 😌 *

My celebration for Christmas

Do you celebrate Christmas

Yes and no. I celebrate Christmas in schools or let's say, if I were in a school or college, I would have done that! There are times that I do and don't, depending on my schedules.

How do you celebarate?

Basically with friends , not with my family. And hopefully with my girlfriend :romance: (yeah...as if I have one...) :p

What is your Christmas wish?

We wish your Merry Christmas, we wish.... 🧑‍🎤

Please have a wonderful time everyone! ✌️

1. Yes, socially. If my bf asked, I'd go to church with him for his sake, but he never goes anyway.

2. With family, friends, parties, and presents. I'm currently involved in three Secret Santas, two of which I've masterminded.

3. You expect me to just put it here for my bf to come along behind and read? Yea, right. He's working for it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom