Chobits or Fruits Backet

• Chobits

Votes: 50 42.7%
  • Fruits Basket

Votes: 68 58.1%

• Total voters
Chiiiiiiii......?

I live for Chobits!!!!!
not watched all the episodes yet...but I finished the manga!
Chobits is Clamp's best work EVER!!!
...........The worst was:
-Always waiting 2 month before the next goes out!!!! :banghead:

That was a very hard decision..but I went with Fruits Basket. Both anime were good. But I loved Fruits Basket's storyline and charactors.

i love fruit basket than chobits because story fruits basket very nice and funny.
i support fruits basket

Attachments

• cd_tohru.jpg
    cd_tohru.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 118
chobits is really good and makes me laugh, but fruits basket makes me laugh, cry, and even- dare i say it- think. however, the two are on such different levels- content and intention wise- that's its almost impossible to really compare the two, like trying to compare bananas to shoes! but i got the anime ending though..in fact i started crying and i never cry!

Both were *excellent* series, although the thought of "Hideki! Hentai!" really brings me to click on Chobits.

Due to my highly biased view, I chose Fruits Basket. I liked Chobits too, but I thought that the difficulties that Ms. Honda faced were a bit more compelling then Chobits. :)

i love the outfits chi wears in the art...their seductive, yetsoemhow strangely innocent. interesting combination! 😍

fruits basket over chobits, I never really got into chobits, it bored me, i like the theme song tho...*starts to sing* Let me be with you!!!!!🧑‍🎤

but the characters in fruist basket were cooler I only hated Akito and kagura.....I cant stand kagura! my fave is shigure tho, hes so cool

FRUITS BASKETS!!! 📣 it's like the best anime EVER! 📣
🎊 i love it soooooooooooooo much 😍

😍 I LOVE IT!!!! 😍

i think both are very cute 😍

this reminds me of the icon i found today...with chii holding up panties...so i made the icon flash Pantsu! teehee

:giggle:

I'm not too big on Chobits. I'm not sure why. It just never did anything for me.

I am a pretty big Fruits Basket fan though. A friend of mine got me into it.

.... FRUITS BASKET! The characters in Furuba are soo much better than in Chobits (and I really LIKE Chobits) - Yuki and Akito-sama are my favourites... 😍 I loved that series.. it's well drawn, there's a good plot, you get emotionally involved AND it's not too long or difficult to understand. :)

isayhello said:
.... FRUITS BASKET! The characters in Furuba are soo much better than in Chobits (and I really LIKE Chobits) - Yuki and Akito-sama are my favourites... 😍 I loved that series.. it's well drawn, there's a good plot, you get emotionally involved AND it's not too long or difficult to understand. :)

Couldn't have said it better, my vote also goes for FB

Started to buy the manga for Fruits Basket. Not quite sure on it yet. It seem funny and quite engaging, but so far I prefer Chobits. I'll get all the manga before I decide whether to buy the anime.

AnimezCoolAs said:
Yea i agree 👍 Kyo is the best! Hes so cool lol and shigure is funny :)

Ayame > all other characters in Furuba 👍 Don't you dare argue with me! Ayame is THE character in the series.

@ Mycernius: The anime > manga. Manga's... err... ugly-ish. And where it continues after the anime ended... it wasn't as funny...

Nowadays I pretend the series ended where the anime did. BUT! To those who complain that Furuba doesn't have an intense plot in comparison to Chobits, go read the manga. It's now reaching it's climax and is intense!

I don't wanna spoil.... but... arghh... Momiji!!!! So happy for in for so many reasons!

Back
Top Bottom