What's new

Chicken smell my poop

what? How come Gina doesn'twant me to come over, or call,or go to camel beach,or to hersheypark with you?

ok well i really dont no i personally think that is stupid even if gina was the one always on the phone i would no say oh when im over you cant talk on the phone but.. but even if she did want you to come to camel beach or hershey park you wouldn't because my mom said this is suppose to be gina week with us

that what i thougt,well, about the parks...but i think it's stupid that i cant callor comeover once while she's there...but i dont care that gina,caitlin, or yourmom dont want me there, because they all dont like me, exsept for your mom,for alliknow...she just doesnt want my company.

its not that she doesnot want YOUR company she doesn't want anyone to come over after work

...? what? she works at hershey park? o.o or r u talking abot after camp? well, either way, your mom doesnt want me there, atleast,not that often. caitin, who says she my friend, doesnt want me anywhere near her at all...so that works out. and gina who is a weirdo cause she's selfish to you, because if you were on the phone with me, she could hangout wit caitlin, but if it was just you, i could understand. im not sure if gina is my friend or not... i just know that she's a hippacrit. (spell check on "hippacrit")

Ok my mom likes you it is just caitlin and well maybe gina who dont. And gina does not like anyone she dosen't like any of my or caitlins friends. that is y your not comine when gina is over

gina farted. she needs to learn not to be so person spoiled. like if u want to talk to me,or even someoneelse like julie or stephanieorsoemoen, she should le u andshe should hang out with gina..7 imgunna laugh whe u say how sicof gina u are after 2 weeksr that sick of her for 1 week,imagine 2 weeks XDDDD

God, you two make me glad I came here today.

Hey Mike you have any teenagers like these two?😍 😍

All mine want to do is :gohan: :gohan: 🍜 :keitai: :music2: :music: :sleep: :sleep: and :smoke: oops those last two are mine:embarasse

Hachiro said:
Hey Mike you have any teenagers like these two?😍 😍

All mine want to do is :gohan: :gohan: 🍜 :keitai: :music2: :music: :sleep: :sleep: and :smoke: oops those last two are mine:embarasse

Good thing I decided to use the quote feature, or I never would have figured out what you were saying (I block smilies). All I saw was "All mine want to do it oops those last two are mine".

I won't have a teenager until January.

Back
Top Bottom