What's new

Cell phones

the P900 has bluetooth and can play MP3 so you can just send them for free on your phone 👍

Okie...newbie on the forum and i was wondering if anyone knows what brand name this phone is?

If anyone does, would you know if its possible to get in Canada?!?!
Please and thanx! 🙂

have u ever used a Jp cell fone, sharp' fone especially?
it's wonderful!! and i like to have more eventhough i've had my own one already

I don't have any scanner otherwise I'll show your my cell phone. Anyway Its 6030 nokia black edition. Its very good and battery time is 6 days. Its also very good looking. Now i think to buy a new nokia 5700 cell phone.

Are all these posts about Japanese cell phones everywhere or just those available for purchase in Japan? We found the only phone we could roam on in Japan was a Motorola Raxx v6: it had to have quad band to work: the Motorola razz V3 didn't work :(
we also couln't buy a phone in Japan:(
Japan cell phone companies would make a fortune out of tourists if they were allowed to sell phones to us!!!!

Sharp vs iPhone 2.0

Sharp has a new phone with touch screen functions--see this cm
http://www.sharp.co.jp/products/cm/tv/tv137.html
But I want to see the new iPhone that will be offered by Softbank (& maybe Docomo?) before I make a decision on keitai upgrade. Steve Jobs will tell us about the new phone on June 9th. Can't wait. 🙂

Well, the new iPhone looks pretty interesting...does it have handwritten kanji recognition as one photo suggested? And can you download a dictionary on it. If so, then 2-man is a great price for it. 👍 I'm gonna have to go to the Apple Store. I hope there are demos before July 11th.

I was in Akihabara recently, looking at the cellphones, and they all look the same!! They all looked similar to the Motorola RAZR - except chunkier. I was quite disappointed. Riding on the train, I'd see a line of people sitting down msging, and it was like attack of the clones - they all had the same style flip-phone, except different colors. What happened to all these cool phones Japan was supposed to have? Did I miss something? :)

Back
Top Bottom