What's new

cell phones

charlosian

後輩
28 Mar 2007
who here has a japanese, or other 3g phone?
im sure you do if you live in japan, but im talking about people in america, the land of not so great cell phones. so anyone on the GSM bandwagon?
i will be soon, im getting a 903sh, with japanese firmware. cant wait.
anyone else with cool phones? what do you like about them? share pics.

aaaah i wish i had one of those awesome japanese phones that could turn into a tv screen =-( instead im stuck with this phone wit NO CAMEREA! >_<

Docomo

Well, Docomo is a lot more progressive than I thought. ☝ It has started a Japan-China social network site including a translation function accessible by PC and cell phone.
Kudos to Docomo! 👍 I hope people use it for honest communication (real communication rather than some of the bs found on JREF Forum). Otherwise, it would be a wasted opportunity.
Here's an article about it: JCN Newswire | Asia Press Release Distribution

We have a Japanese cell phone, don't know anything about it really. It's small and silver, and it rings when our friends from Japan call! I bought all kinds of decorations for it in Tokyo, but the husband said he doesn't want a girly looking cell phone. I think I can put the sparkles on my ipod! :)

The CallinEurope rates look very good to me and what I also liked is the postpaid billing for calls made during the previous month. For a casual user, the final cost may not be much better than with other providers, but for a heavy user, CallinEurope looks like a winner.

Back
Top Bottom