What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Cell phones

Souske

Oldbie
Reaction score
Hey if you have a cell phone share it here and talk about it and share some sites u use for downloading Ringtones I got a Sony Ericsson T306

TyPe-ZeRo

先輩
Reaction score
I have a Sony Ericsson T616
1 problem : SMUDGES EASILY!!!

Shidenkai

Nihon no yoru to kiri
Reaction score
I have a Siemens c45, gsm technology, dual band... but is impossible in Italy to have gratis ringtones.😭

Souske

Oldbie
Reaction score
LoL I got tones of ringtones on mine, hey dose anyone know a place were I can get a camera attachment for my phone?

Souske

Oldbie
Reaction score
I love japanese phones they are small and cool I hate american phones

Chipi

Yancha
Reaction score
Nokia, the one and the only ;)
My model is veerry old though, and I really should change to a new one. The phone itself has been a good servant.
For me the main point is that I can speak and send messages easily etc, extra functions on the phone arent that important..

Keiichi

Hi
Reaction score
Hmm.. from recent Japanese dramas (within a year), I noticed many Japanese people have large Japanese folding phones (a tad bit larger than the common US ones). Are they shoved with features or something?

TyPe-ZeRo

先輩
Reaction score
yes, a very big, clear screen, have you seen the new Foma... oh my lord they're nice :) too bad i can't import one for myself :)

Violet

先輩
Reaction score
Last year I tried the dutchified i-mode, with a rather big lumpy and frankly pathetic phone (NEC something), but what can I say, I'm an innovator and wanted to try i-mode lol

I've got this little cute telephone now ... it has a very nice screen, built in camera with zoom, text and pic messaging, polyphonic ringtones ofcourse and I can enter the socalled T-Zones (my telco is T-Mobile) with it, which is similar to i-mode I suppose.

Souske

Oldbie
Reaction score
Hello people

I am looking for a fone a cell fone woo NEC fone.
I hear ATT has NEC fones only 2 oh well but its 269$ I wonder why is it cuz its an import or a flip fone?? because I ask this question is that I am interested in Geting an NEC fone. The one I am interested in is the NEC 515

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
@chipi,, I also have a nokia,, not sure what number,, 3310/3315/3320/ lolol,, I just simply dont know!!😊
it texts, and phones people and friends the rest is irrelavant, I treat it as a phone and not a life line,,,🙂 :clap:

Shidenkai

Nihon no yoru to kiri
Reaction score
I-Mode

Hello! Now in Italy there is I MODE from Wind Company and Do Co Mo licence; cellphones are like a LG VX6000 with internal camera.

Attachments

silver angel

Resident Latina
Reaction score
I sometimes borrow my brothers panasonic X70 nice phone from China

Shidenkai

Nihon no yoru to kiri
Reaction score
In China, the price of a cellphone is lower or higer than in Japan or Italy???

TwistedMac

Sempai
Reaction score
nokia errmmm... 3410... it looks like a bar of soap... and it works like a toy... i wanna get one of those foldable things.. so i can have the microphone located actually NEAR my mouth..

LynnieS

先輩
Reaction score
F900i on DoCoMo. :)

Very nice, but very expensive. Video phonecalls, though, are choppy. Lots of melodies for calls and such built into the phone, so I haven't need to go hunting for extras yet. If anyone has a good site, however, please let me know.

Last edited:

playaa

Dog Youkai
Reaction score
I have the Motorola T720i, It sucks! The antenna breaks easily (slides up and down), reception is horrible, and the phone quality is so poor that normal wear looks like you have been stomping on the phone! I use Verizon Wireless as my service provider, they could be some of the problem. I wish I could have a nice cell phone like Japan has to offer, so maybe in a few months I will get one when I am down there!! :D

Shidenkai

Nihon no yoru to kiri
Reaction score
I'm waiting

Agaponeo said:
I have the Siemens SL 55

is great, and small...
I'm waiting for buy this cellphone... very nice! 👍

E_Motion

Your typical baka gaijin.
Reaction score
I have the Sony Ericsson T610.

Too bad i can't set the language to Japanese though, wanna train my Japanese 👍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom