What's new

B'z

Half-n-Half

先輩
17 Jul 2007
I used the search function and even browsed through some of the pages on this board, and was very surprised to see NO threads on the band "B'z"! This surprised me because they are a very popular band in Japan, albeit they have been around since 1988. So, I thought I'd start one for any fans out there of B'z! Some of my favorite songs of theirs include:
ツ債。窶禿ゥナ椎ス窶堙固陳ゥ窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙? "ultra soul", "HOME", 窶禿ャツ青ォ窶堙娯?單窶嗄窶單窶嘔窶喃窶噎, "juice", and "Liar! Liar!".
Koshi Inaba (Lead Singer) is one of the few, if not ONLY, Japanese male singer I like. Tak Matsumoto (Guitar) is AMAZING at the guitar and is really well known. If you haven't heard them, GO LISTEN!! 👍👍👍

Wow, that surprises me, too! ☝ I must admit I don't have all that many songs from B'z, but what I do have I like (great for dancing to when I'm in a good mood!) especially Love Phantom which is one of my faves. 🕺 I don't know much about Koshi and Tak but I know that Tak is a really good guitarist (I can tell that by listening to the songs as well as hearing of his widespread reputation). :p

I love their songs!!!!!
I thought they were quite old school in Japan ne!
I like Splash, Pierrot, Samayoeru Aoi Dangan, Baby you're my home... all the songs from The Best "Pleasure" album and their new single "Eien no Tsubasa" as well.

A shame that there hasn't been any post in this thread since July 21 2007 :eek:

I started listening to B'z a couple of weeks ago, and really like them. I am listening to their newest album called "Action" not their best album but I like it.

Last edited:
I only know one song of them but I love it: ツ債。窶禿ゥナ椎ス窶堙固陳ゥ窶堋ヲ窶堙ゥ窶堙? I first heard it as a theme song of the drama 'Beautiful life'. I should do some more research on them..

mmm..Why is this thread so death? I really admire this band, they were the ones that got me into J-Rock, I've been listening to their songs for years and I still don't get tired of them!!!

Kinsao: Love Phantom was my very first B'z song!!! It's beautifull and catchy at the same time!!!

Hey guys!! B'z are releasing two best-of albums for their 20th anniversary on june 18th and september 17th!! I'm really happy to see they've reached this far!! Let's keep supporting them!!

I love them. They are really great. This is the only band I could buy any CD that they released and I'd have liked it!

Why the thread isn't so popular? Because it's a band rather for adults, not teenagers, they don't have special looks or something like this, they are old rock band, I'd say. Well, I started listening to them when I was still a teenager, I think, but... ;) I hope you know what I mean.

^ yeah! I'm also sad to see this thread so unactive!

I really hope people don't really think they are a band just for adults. I seriously think their music is unique and their melodies never get old. I'm 19 and I've been listening to them since I was 13.Their songs just make me happy, there's this somenthing that gets me addicted to them..not to mention that I really respect Koshi and Tak, they are true artist!

I got to see B'z at Summer Sonic in 2006 but wasn't really a fan then. I'm trying to listen to as much j-rock as possible so I'll check them out.

mmm..Why is this thread so death? I really admire this band, they were the ones that got me into J-Rock, I've been listening to their songs for years and I still don't get tired of them!!!
Kinsao: Love Phantom was my very first B'z song!!! It's beautifull and catchy at the same time!!!

if you want the thread more popular, pls, post pictures!, links to youtube videos!, if u got a link to their MySpace page, I can add them to the support page ..

... ey, a thread is only as dead as the people supporting it ... true ? :D 😊

Back
Top Bottom