What's new

Buck-Tick

yeah i want to see them live too~~but Japan is quite far from my country:(..and Japan is veryy expensive in every way..but my greatest wish with them is that i want to have a good moment with them personally.๐Ÿ˜Œ
LOL๐Ÿ˜Š
and why now this thread seems to be fulled with us again chani??LOLLLL๐Ÿ˜Œ
juz both of us again~~:eek:

hehe,Indonesia isn't to far from Japan...i'm from a not-so-well-known european country...i hope they won't disband until i'll have enough money to go at their concert ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yeah not far but need to take bout 8 hours to arrive...and the ticket fee is mad..i don't think a not well known country will have effect to come 4 their concert..cheer up^^":p B-T only stop when one of them died.LOL..not a funny joke i guess.i still have 3 years to finish my studies..and must wait until then to go to japan..sucks~~:(

I also need to wait at least 3 years until i will be able to go in Japan.Now i'm 16(almost 17) and i need to finish high school and after that go university. it's so unfair,i'm stuck in my country for another couple of years. :(
And enough with the off-topic.I hope you're right and they won't disband.

yeah..i really hope that they will do some concert outside Japan..maybe because of that,they are not quite known?maybe if they do it in another country,they'll have more fans..well even if they're gonna do some concert outside Japan,they'll never pick Indonesia..ahahah..:eek:

FINALLY someone is talking about Buck Tick here! I love them, I think they are the best band going and in fact if it wasn't for them, a lot of people wouldn't have gotten in the music biz!

No worries about them breaking up though they said that's not happening until someone dies, and since they're ageless, I don't see that happening.

yeepee~~another BT fans~~

yeap^^~~~hope they will always fine there..:p
yeah~~B-T is the best~~~i can't stop listening their songs~~even when i go to sleep..their songs have variations,it's not like one of their song is quite the same..and i can't seem to get bored of their songs..๐Ÿ˜Œ

^^

yeap^^ one life one death and memento mori are great too~~ ๐Ÿ˜Š
does anyone know where to watch their memento mori live video this year?:?

Yey, a BUCK-TICK thread! ^^ (but seems to be a dead one...?)
The utmost number one band on my list! :) I love Atsushi's voice. It always makes me in a happy mood while listening him. :)
I so love Hisashi's band Lucy's GAGA DISCO. x) I go crazy when listening to it. :D It's just so great and danceable.
I like more of their music from the -80's and -90's, but their new stuff is great too. I especially love Mr. Darkness & Mrs. Moonlight and Memento mori.
I really hope they will continue to make music until they are 70! x)

Speaking about Memento Mori, i totally love the album,Umbrella,Jonathan Jet Coaster,Message Motel 13 an Coyote are brilliant XDDD :p

Yeah, Memento mori as an album totally rocks! :D Makka na yoru -Bloody-, Lullaby-๏พ‚ใƒป and Memento mori are my favs from it. I totally cracked up when I read the english lyrics for Umbrella and the translator at the end mentioned that Hisashi told in some interview that the song literally tells about a bat who falls in love with an umbrella. :giggle:

WOW! Someone's at the Buck Tick Thread! It's been a while. Anyway, they have a Memento Mori Photo book coming out next month. It's about $50 US and can be pre ordered and cdjapan right now.

And just because dammit!
FT52_0506-1.jpg

FT52_0708-1.jpg

FT52_0910-1.jpg

All pics comes form Tigerpai's Livejournal page:http://tigerpal.livejournal.com/

I. Love. Toll's. Hair!!! It's so cool!
Poor Hide, so near the fire...
U-ta looks so adorable. ๐Ÿ˜
Atsushi and Hisashi... oh the drooliness of it all.... <33

Thanks for putting the pics here. ๐Ÿ™ Saved my day.

I see this thread has fallen silent again. Okay here's some news, for those who don't know, Imai has a blog, it's hard to read cause it in Japanese, but the lovely people and notgrestsite has translated some of his posts at their new blog here:The Blog-Tick Phenomenon.

It's not completely silent! Buck tick just did a tour for their album ABRACADABRA which was held 3 months from October in 2020. Its 2021 and im sure they have something planned for us again!

Back
Top Bottom