What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Buck-Tick

CrimsonMasquerade

of Közi sama
Reaction score
13kai wa gekkou is my favourite. i have their other cds, but this one's the best. special ^^
13kai wa gekkou is in my top10...definitely.
thanks for reading my confession XD

aiyoriaoshi

後輩
Reaction score
I think I'll revive this awesome thread again!!

Apparently the different buck-tick generations depend on what mood you are in.

I listen to 86-88 when I feel sexual energy. 89-90 albums when I feel like a punk haha!
Kuretta Taiyou is my least listened to album.

Lately i've been listening to Idol a lot on the cosmos album, im kind fading into the strange electronic technoish rock only in the six/album

I was into 2002-2003 for a little while a month ago.

Tenshi no revolver is still my favorite buck-tick album, I just love its original concepts.

Shalimar_Doyle

Gackt's Dear
Reaction score
i agree,this thread must be revived.i really don't understand why Buck-Tick band and Atsushi Sakurai are so unknown on this forum...i don't have a favourite album,only favourites songs,from all they generations styles:Just one more kiss,Dress,Muma-The Nightmare,Romance,Long distance call

aiyoriaoshi

後輩
Reaction score
I enjoy how buck-tick isn't poppy, but is very catchy!

I'm not the best at Japanese, but by listening to a song just a few times I can memorize the words! Enjoyable to the core!

Buck-tick can never get boring ether.

Most newer Japanese bands anymore are starting to be like American bands (pure crap).

EarthlyBeauty

To the Land of the Purest
Reaction score
Hi everyone ^.^ I'm new to this thread, lol.

But Buck-Tick are really truly amazing. I've recently gotten into them, and was surprised to find out that they are just what I love in music. They are "right up my alley" lol!

They remind a bit of Depeche Mode, and I'm in love with their Romance PV. <3

And Sakurai-san's voice is so dreamy, and he does have perfect pitch.

Shalimar_Doyle

Gackt's Dear
Reaction score
i'm so glad to see that Buck-Tick has fans on jref.
it's the greatest jrock band ever!
for me it's the best band in the world.
and Atsushi...he's divinne!!!

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
Well, I like Buck-Tick too, but I need to listen to more of them... I have quite a lot of their stuff and I did like it but didn't listen to it for a long time... I have to say, though, that Romance is one song that always sticks in my head because of its catchy riff (and the fact I can sing along with it! 😊 ).

NeoVis91

後輩
Reaction score
Buck-Tick is one of my most favorite jrock bands.
Just One More Kiss, Dress, and In Heaven are my favorites.

Shalimar_Doyle

Gackt's Dear
Reaction score
Buck-Tick new releases : two PV's, Heaven and Galaxy...
check it out:
Heaven, released in december 17:

and Galaxy...a present for the New Year:

wonderful songs! 👍

Vul.Phibes

後輩
Reaction score
Galaxy and Heaven DVDs

The songs are amazing! Makes me damn anxious for the new album👍
Did anyone cough up the money to order the lmx edition for the two new singles? I did and wow was it worth it! They are short (~4 min) and after having seen what they went thru to film "Heaven" i have a even greater appreciation for the band! 😌
I felt so sorry for everyone but especially Toll who towards the end of the filming looked like he was about to break down and ask to please get out of the cold/sleet:(
Best Wishes

aiyoriaoshi

後輩
Reaction score
Their new album Memento Mori is just amazing! Buck-Tick has really made an excellent transition in recent years.

Overall after more experience listening to BT since I last posted on this forum about a year ago, I have to say (in my opinion) is BT is simply the best... I think think of anything bands close to BT that can change and sound good with every type of music they play.

I even like their technoish songs too now. Some of their music you just have to have a good sound system to enjoy it!

a-addicted

先輩
Reaction score
whoa~!! juz found out this forum~~well it's good to see that this forum quite live!!!🙂 ahaha..Memento Mori album is greaat!!! i totally like coyote!! 👍jonathan jet coaster is good too..a lil weird but quite good!! anyone here listen to sasayaki? the pv is sooooo hott~~~~~~~ kimi no vanilla is good~long distance call is good~jupiter is good~uhmm..i like most of them~:)LOL.
does anyone know where can i watch the memento mori's live?☝

Chani.

先輩
Reaction score
Buck Tick is my favourite band.Even if i may not know japanese but Atsushi has a nice harmony in his voice,he's a great singer and B-T is the best japanese band i ever heard.
My fav. songs are :muma,the nightmare,Romance,Galaxy,Heaven,Angelic conversation, Ijin no Yoru,Lion,Doll,Alice in wonder Underground,Dress,Kain,Long distance call,Jupiter...wait i love all their songs 👍

a-addicted

先輩
Reaction score
yeap..i like most of the song...i have all the albums until memento mori except 'ai no wakusei'(atsushi's single album)..i want to share with you all too..^^ haven't hear all the songs..just random hear..too many albums~~
the memento mori's live in Kawaguchi was a messed....hikss~~acchan even forgot the romance lyric..imai too ..got wrong melodies..i've juz read them on Not Greatest site..

Chani.

先輩
Reaction score
yeap..i like most of the song...i have all the albums until memento mori except 'ai no wakusei'(atsushi's single album)..i want to share with you all too..^^ haven't hear all the songs..just random hear..too many albums~~
the memento mori's live in Kawaguchi was a messed....hikss~~acchan even forgot the romance lyric..imai too ..got wrong melodies..i've juz read them on Not Greatest site..
I've just read this,and i'm worried,it's strange for B-T to do bad in a live concert :?

a-addicted

先輩
Reaction score
yeah me too..maybe they drank too much before the concert start:(??? hope that this won't happen again..KEEP UP UR SPIRIT BT!!!!! :D:):p
u read it too in notgreatestsite?

Chani.

先輩
Reaction score
Yes,i read it on not greatest site
Maybe they had some problems or smth,anyway i hope isn't anything serious :)

a-addicted

先輩
Reaction score
yeah me too..i would like to watch this year's concert as soon as possible..but there i don't have any clue where to watch them..and oh well..did you notice Uta? he always dancing right and left when he plays guitar.he's so funny ~!!!

Chani.

先輩
Reaction score
o yeah,Uta is always so sweet,and Imai have a quite good voice(did you listened "Sid Vicious on the beach?) of course he can't even comparing with Atsu,but still... :)

a-addicted

先輩
Reaction score
aaha..yeah uta is sweet..and feminime i think..yeah imai is......oh but i guess he is really fit as a guitarist..i listened to sid vicious..ahaha..Imai raps too on aikawarazu no 'are' bla bla~~the title is quite long..forgot it..and atsushi juz do the 'lalala' parts..the song and the pv is good..imai look good in the video..

a-addicted

先輩
Reaction score
yeah..they're all extremely awesome:sorry:..their bands is great with the magical voice,a great guitarist imai,a funny sweet Uta,the gentleman hide??? and a spiritful drummer Ani~:D👍
and they are still keep doing music all this time..how many years they have keep surviving?? they are even beyond amazing~~ to have keep the band until now..ten thumbs up 4 B-T~~:p

Chani.

先輩
Reaction score
I must agree with you.From 1984 since now is much time.And it's amazing that after all this years ,they are even more good as in the 90's

a-addicted

先輩
Reaction score
what can we say more bout BT?? they are perfect flawless...if i may say..they are a 'god send' and they are music itself now.they are juz meant to be live with music..and create it.:)

Top Bottom