What's new

Buck-Tick

Well, it's moving if you know/understand what he's saying.
And yes, Buck-Tick is completely brilliant Live. I would even say they're BETTER Live.

Wow, my poor thread died fast.

Anyway, BT needs to get more love since they hardly get ANY at all. I LOVE YOU BUCK-TICK!!! 😄 😎 😜 🌹 📣 :valentine :win: 🙏 👍 ✌️ 🕺 🎈 🙂

Okay. I'm done.

i opened one yesterday Buck-Tick
great band btw
i have:
Hurry Up Mode
SEXUAL ツ×ツ×ツ×ツ×ツ× !
Taboo
aku no hana
Juusankai wa gekkou

Buck-Tick fans also might like Boowy

o god ya recently i've been so into Buck-Tick. their newest album is really well done and unique. the new single Kagerou is really awesome as well, i listened to it for 7 hours straight. the band is just amazing, 20 years together.

Kodou, Kagerou, Romance, Love letter, In heaven, 21st cherry boy, Kimi no vanilla, etc. are amazing T_T

yes sakura is so *faints*....

did you listened to the song long distance call? such a haunting but beautiful song, beside the songs named above.

i have some pv's of them... but i have to find out wich ones...
i know i have ichi no rock star (did i spell that right?) and romance
hope i can help out the buck-tick addicts on this forum :)

I've been into BT for very short time, but I got their discography quite fast, actually, in a week or less.. except for 2 albums that hang around somewhere.

I really don't fan much this 80's sound they still keep, but there are good songs. Trinity Blood's opening Dress got me into them and then I have been picking songs from one disc to another.

They're still good, though.. They appeared in Fool's Mate for september edition, maybe I could post a scan----

yes sakura is so *faints*....
did you listened to the song long distance call? such a haunting but beautiful song, beside the songs named above.
i have some pv's of them... but i have to find out wich ones...
i know i have ichi no rock star (did i spell that right?) and romance
hope i can help out the buck-tick addicts on this forum :)
o god i cant believe i forgot to say Long distance call. i believe this song has the best vocals by Sakurai :D

yes, indeed! it was the first buck-tick song i heard... and clip i saw...
i was hooked right away! :)

Buck-Tick are great. I have 20 CDs and many Singles of them and I love thei music. The last CD was absolutly great. If someone wanna get some of them, let me now. I have Videos and a Concert as well ^_^

Wow - 20 CDs?!?!? 😲 That's many! o_O 👍
I 'discovered' them for myself only a few weeks ago. One of my friends on msn sent me links to a load of their lives and a couple of PVs on youtube, and I instantly fell in love... 😍 their music is great and their stage performance really intense. *nods* I have... around 20 of their songs. :)

Yay Sakurai! 🌹 :cracker:
Buck-Tick is amazing. ^^
My favourite songs... Hmm... I think-
Romance. Long-Distance Call. Kimi No Vanilla.
Those are probably my top three. You've got to love BT for making a song like Kimi no vanilla.😊

"Kimi no Vanilla" is musical SEX.

My current Buck-Tick favs:
Long Distance Call
Romance
Black Cherry (mmm-mm, good stuff)

Haha - Romance and Kimi no Vanilla are 2 of my faves, as well (although I've got a lot of catching up to do in terms of songs to listen to! o_O XD). :)

Wow there's a buck-tick thread, I just gotta revive it HAHA. I think this band is awesome!! I know some of you don't like their "techno" stuff, but i personally like them a lot, i think it belongs to the industrial music genre. CyBorg Dolly, Genzai, Girl, Die, Dress, Sasayaki are some of my absolute favourites, I know they are really weird choices but i love the sound!! It's a unique Buck-Tick sound that i absolutely adore. It's like i suddenly and finally found a band that I can relate to, as though if I were to make music, I would make the same.

My current favourite is their collaboration with KMFDM and Pig (I think)

Oooh, i haven't listened to that, thanks for the link! :p

Dress is a great song.. Abingdon Boys School has done a cover of it (i've not heard that tho) 👍

i like Dress, Sasayaki, and some other song i cant remember the name from 2.
i dont like the album the made in 2005, the only album i have of them.
That album, is so experimental and so different from the songs mentioned above.
the lyrics from sasayaki, are so dirty😌

I think buck-tick needs more love from the posters on this forum. A freind just got a "best of" type allbum, which I promptly borrowed (or stole depending on who you ask) the next day at work. And I really like their style. Now I just need to steal, or um borrow, the album so I can put it on myiPod.

I love Buck-tick..it's just that I saw this thread right now,not before *sad*
But I'm surprised how just a few people post here!Buck-tick is LOVE!!!
First time when I herd "Dress" I couldn't stop listening to it for months and months!I still think that Atsushi has the best voice in tha world!
But I'm confused..Is he still in the band?Or he does solo work?Cuz I downloaded some songs but not from Buck-tick!

I like 1986-1993, however on 91-93 I can kind of hear them fade away into that annoying mainly technoish stage.

I also like 2005-now

I also said 2003-now however Mona Lisa Over Drive still has too much repeation and techno in their most of their songs.

Their are a few songs in the 1994-2004 range that I like, just not many

For example love letter is one of my favorite songs done by them, Glamorous has the technoish noise but it is done correctly to my ears, and 21st cherry boy. There are a few more.

Hi,big Buck-Tick fan here!!
I started listening to Buck-Tick 2 years ago and I'm hooked sins then.
My CD collection is growing and have almost every live-DVD there is to get (it cost
me a fortune but they are worth it).
It's hard to pick favorites because I love so many, but here are a few of mine.
Long distance call
Limbo
Black cherry
Rakuen
Rain
Misty Bleu
Iconoclasm
Speed
Fly high
Sid vicious on the beach
My eyes & your eyes..........
OK I have to stop, there are to many wonderful songs.📣

yeah,Buck-Tick is the one:my favourite j-rock band.i like their's songs,Atsushi's voice.i listen Buck-Tick everyday.i'm in love with Atsushi.i know allmost every song since 1988 untill last year.i also know Atsushi's solo project and his movie:The Spear of Longinus.from band's songs i like most:Dress,Die,Bran-new lover,Kiss me goodbye,Romance,Just one more kiss,Muma-the nightmare,Long distance call,Rendez-vous,Diabolo and many others.i also like Atsushi's songs:Taiji,I like Chopin,Space Oditty,X-lover etc.

Back
Top Bottom