What's new

Battle Royal 2

kinjo

後輩
15 Mar 2002
I would like to know if Battle Royal 2 has come to america yet. And if not when do you believe it will be coming out?

Itツ´s already in the states I should guess... I mean, itツ´s a pretty old movie by now. But why donツ´t you get it on the internet? buy it!

anyways, tell you the truth, I have heard itツ´s supposed to be really bad compared to the first movie... They changed director since the dude who made the first movie died.

Butt still... Battle Royale is the BEST movie EVER made! HAHA!

woah theres really gonna be a battle royale 2?, :: sniffles :; but chiaki's dead!

there already IS a battle royale. Chiaki isn't in it.

fan of chiaki are we? Did you find the naked pics of her on the internet!?

yes, after i saw her in some movies...i thought it wasnt her for a second ! and she is in the original.. sorry if that is whatyou ment
chiaki_sc048-1.jpg

the second one is already quite old :p

it's also quite sucky. well, it DOES have more shooting though.

The second one is sucky because it's not the same director.

But as long as they kill eachother, I guess it's all OK.

the story of 1 and 2 is quit differnt, i like 2 a lott, and i think the girl Ai Maeda is soooooooooo gorgeus, what do you fellows think of her??

( i love gogo too dont get me wrong,

She's kawaii - but I think I like Chiaki better. Chiaki is more japan, more evil, more horror and more... she's got a better look!

in #2, even if they're using the kids to attack and further their own goals they still give them these stupid handicaps.. like the chick that gets toiletpaper instead of ammo, the dangerous areas that make you blow up and so forth.. It's stupid.

Direcyors

isayhello said:
The second one is sucky because it's not the same director.

But as long as they kill eachother, I guess it's all OK.

Just to correct you. The second film was partially directed by Kinji Fukasaku, but he died before it was finished. It was then finished by his son, Kenta Fukasaku. Even so it was not as good as the original. not enough depth in the characters as there was in the original.
🕺

Mycernius; thanks on info.

I like the "handicaps" they get; like toiletpaper instead of ammo - otherwise there would be no real fights! It's more fun when some get hardcore weapons and others only get like... kitchen devices...!!! 😍

im hopefully going to buy the first battle royale tommorow at HMV for a tenner but they may have both of them i'll just wait and see. :)

Mycernius said:
Isayhello seeing your posts have finally made me order Suicide club from amazon

YAAA! Let's celebrate! *celebrating*

Have FUN FUN FUN watching it! haha! (Try not to get INSPIRED by the movie 😲 !!)

the first movie rocks, i'd just like too know is 2 as good as it? because i want to buy it but would like some opinions first.. thanks :?

Still waiting for suicide club. has to come from the states. As for BR 2 If you like loud explosions and blood, you'll probably like it. If you have seen the original you will be dissappointed. Poor script, pointless plot

Chiaki_Kuriyama_Fan said:
i'd just like too know is 2 as good as it?
nope
'tis nothing like the first. they're more like a sucky army in #2 (not that they should be a good army.. just like in #1 they're just thrown in to it, with no education before hand.)

i agree with mycernius.
i was really disapointed. i believe it sucked so much because the director dies during filming and his son took over.
i also thought the teacher was way over the top (i can't remember his name because i've only watched it the once, i just couldn't bring myself to watch it again.)
it was like watching a mix of peter pan (with robin williams), the goonies and some sh*t army movie.
BR1 rocks...

Back
Top Bottom