What's new

Asian ghetto wannabes

have any of you seen that new york rapper jin? does a song called "learn Chinese" lol sort of funny

"whaa happenin?.. damn shortie dawgs pretendin to be all asian and ****. that cracka is white! can't he see that YO!"
Cheers to (s)he who can name the movie .

jieshi said:
have any of you seen that new york rapper jin? does a song called "learn Chinese" lol sort of funny
ooooooooo Ya'll gotta learn Chinese! lol funny song! has anyone heard of TaiMiShu(tie my shoe)? lol his song chinese rapper's delight is SO FUNNY! lol 👍

Dream Time said:
I think Eminem got famous only because he is white, he is the white hope of hip hop...I don't want to sound like a racist..thats just what I think...

Eminem admits his whiteness is selling the albums in his lyrics from White America there is a line that goes.... "If I was black I woulda sold half, I ain't have to graduate From Lincoln High School to know that." I guess it's not really a secret.

I'm kinda curious about this Paul Wall guy, he kinda portrays himself as a "Dirty South Thug," He's got some bling in his teeth, and in the one video that I saw, he was rather thugish looking in his appearance. He was only featuring in the song, but the other two rappers seemed gansta as all get out...the violin riffs as a beat wasn't the greatest either.

I'm not the hugest Eminem myself, but I am vibing with G-unit. Young Buck is in some heat though....man you have to be gansta to go stab someone on camera. He might be going to the big house for a while though. I guess he will be taking Tony Yayo's spot. I'm not a huge fan of cash money millionaires, and I don't know how the heck the ying yang twins sell any albums with their crap rap. Snoop is still pimpin', man he's been around for a while.

Yeah, hip hop is on a whole different level... it's not about guns, drugs, bling, nor groupies. You can vibe and relate to this music most definitely. The roots, J5, Common, Talib Kweb, Dialated Peoples, Mos Def, Dead Prez, Guru, etc...They have some meaning in their lyrics, and that is what makes hip hop what it is...

heh, those pics remind of my rap dayz, i still have my wu tang clan pants and adidas jerseey, should pull em out sometime

Speaking of the great white hype, there is the west coast hustla MC Joshu from the ghetto, cities that is, What's up man? I can see you are up to your old playaistic antics again. Have you been dropping any tracks lately, or have you thrown in the towel on rap to be a full time hustla?

yep. Long time no see, Josh.....

As far as J-ghetto folks, the ones that have the music really down is Soul'd Out. I don't care for all of their tunes, but they have the riddim down, and their vids are quite impressive...notably Flyte Time and Magenta Magenta....
at least for me.... :D

ragedaddy said:
Speaking of the great white hype, there is the west coast hustla MC Joshu from the ghetto, cities that is, What's up man? I can see you are up to your old playaistic antics again. Have you been dropping any tracks lately, or have you thrown in the towel on rap to be a full time hustla?

I put my entire rap CD about Japan online for download,

http://www.ghettocitiesclothing.com/joshscd.zip

And yeah, "up to your old playaistic antics again," I'll tell you what, each year I'm going to go to Japan and do the same thing, go there, film hot girls, take photos of hot girls until I'm 125 years old equipped with my cyborg legs w/ spinners, you know what i'm saying? I'm sure I'll make another CD once I go big-time but until people start buying me out, giving me free laptops and Pepsi sponsors me a lifetime of moutain dew 2liters I'm just going to keep with the filming/photography of hot Japanese girls deal because yeah, "we are the last of the real hunters," to quote Paparazzi you know what i'm saying?

Holla back twisted and all the oldbies! Good to see you are still running this place (not into the ground,)

Josh

It's even more funny in London, the whole Urban ghetto look is "in" over here.
You get loads of chinese/vietnamese kids dressed up all ghetto with NY caps, fubu, and stuff.

btw taimaishu is white (supposedly).

Perhaps I'm too much of an old fart to understand the whole scene, but this ghetto wannabe stuff is just plain inane. To see white boys dressed like gangsta rappers is stupid enough, if I were to see Asian kids looking like that, I'd probably laugh out loud at them. In fact, I have laughed at black and white ghetto goofballs on occasion, so at least I don't discriminate when it comes to derision.

:D

flashjeff said:
.. if I were to see Asian kids looking like that, I'd probably laugh out loud at them. In fact, I have laughed at black and white ghetto goofballs on occasion, so at least I don't discriminate when it comes to derision.

:D

You'd laugh out loud at them? Let me guess, when you talk to girls you say "/message girl , hi my name is Jeff , expired/not yet/online!" Am I right? ROFL AFK BRB.

Josh

HAHA, he's on that unreal show or surreal show or whatever it was called... He does not like being reminded of ice ice baby.

alright stop.. collaborate and listen...

josh and jeff, take it easy on eachother, mkay?

I kinda take offense to it, to me it's like your trying to rep something your not. I grew up in a ghetto and like many other "stories from the hood" it really isn't fun and games, a few times i felt threatened but you know fo rthe most part the bangers and hoods knew me from rugrat to high school grad and were happy to see it happen. but thats b/c i didn't screw around. I think half of these kids you threw them in the ghetto they would piss themselves. not suburban ghettos i mean real urban inner city ghettos with highschools that have metal detectors. Try having one of them go through a shoot out at friends house. it's not all it's cracked up to be.

mad pierrot said:
-Another sad result of the massive exportation of America's crappy pop culture.

:(

Turn about is fair play. Japan got its revenge by creating all those anime/manga/J-pop freaks in America.

Sally_Hawn said:
Laughs? Anybody remembers Vanilla Ice? Ice ice baby...

Strange. Vanilla Ice is always the image that comes to mind when I think of Josh.

Back
Top Bottom