Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud Asian Kid

Registered
28 Apr 2009
Reference =
Another reference based on deep analysis =

The 3 most biggest reasons Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters are :
1. Racism, when an american, western or other non Asians trying to cosplay as OUR Anime characters will mostly end looked like someone who wish to be Asian because we Asians made OUR Anime characters based on our Asians facial and body form which results on how most of our Anime characters also cute and adorable like the majority of us Asians. Surely the definition of cute Asian, cute american, cute westerner and cute non Asians are deferent so even if there is any cute american, westerner, or non Asians who cosplay our Anime characters then they will still look nothing like our Anime characters because again we Asians made our Anime characters based on our Asians facial and body form and not based on american, westerner or non Asians facial and body form.
An Asian who have pride as an Asian or an Asian who are proud to be Asian will surely offended when someone who is not Asian making fun of Asians and that is what most non Asians cosplayers who cosplay Anime character committed. Not just making fun of Asians in appearance but also causing harm to OUR Anime industry, bad cosplay are the same as bad advertise of what being cosplayed. OUR Anime have hundreds millions fans world wide which is why it is very important to keep their fantasy fresh with good cosplay to keep them loyal to OUR Anime.

2. The american, western or non Asians who cosplay as Anime characters will mostly end saying bad stuff about us Asians especially about OUR cosplayers such as by saying OUR cosplayers faking [ photoshoped ] their cosplay pictures to look awesome while the real reason is those american, western or non Asian are just jealous and desperate of how OUR cosplayers who cosplay Anime characters were far much more popular because OUR cosplayers who cosplay as Anime characters were able to resemble the Anime characters facial and body form they cosplayed.

3. Causing pain to millions fans of Anime who are a fans or lover of OUR Anime characters, before you american, westerner or non Asians cosplaying you must remember the most important part that is you are going to dress as a character with millions of fans which is why you must not surprised when you get many peoples mad at you if you did it badly or you must not shocked when many peoples turn to be your fans when you did it goodly.
There are some other reasons which better read on the video.

Last edited:
the western anime will be very very stuped,especially since the language is not japanese >_<

the western anime will be very very stuped,especially since the language is not japanese >_<
Only Asians who are capable to make Anime, so there is no Anime which made by westerner or anyone who is not Asian, it is a proven fact so if you know any then just mention it then I will provide a fact to prove it wrong.

I should have made this topic on the Entertainment in the Anime & Manga subforum.

Last edited:
LOL are you jealous Derfel.
I am more proud of being Arabic...

1, I'm half-Armenian, so that means I could claim to be Asian.
2, Neither ethnicities have anything to do with cosplay culturally, so, unless Proud Asian Kid lacks basic geographical and anthropological knowledge, he could not possible have meant to include Arabic people (or Armenian, or [long bloody list of ethnicities]). See what I mean?

Oh Congrates to the half-Armenian part of you dude !
even though being Asian or not is meaningless,being a good person is more important than the ethnicities - religions..etc.
cheers.

Thank you haha, though I don't think of myself as Armenian or Hungarian for that matter. It is just some additional biological information. I wouldn't say that being a good person matters so much. Being who you are does. Personality, whether good or bad.

Saudi Arabia is an one of the Asian countries so the peoples there are Asian too which is why Saudi Arabia also participated on the ASIAN games or other Asian only competition or tournament, and armenia is not Asian country or peoples.

I have added the reference url.

Saudia Arabia is not an Asian country. Why would you suggest that it is, or by what means have you come to consider a Middle Eastern country an Asian country?

Saudia Arabia is not an Asian country. Why would you suggest that it is, or by what means have you come to consider a Middle Eastern country an Asian country?
How come you could become a mod in a forum discussing Japan which is an Asian country while you have no knowledge that Saudi Arabia also an Asian country? West Asia or more known as Midle East including to you.

The definition of Asia varies greatly depending on where you are from. Typically in North America, people don't associate Middle-East with Asia, I suppose, but Asia can also include pretty much anything east of Istanbul and Ural. So in that sense, Derfel is definitely half-Asian, (or some might say more than half if the other half is of Hungarian...)

Why would you suggest that it is, or by what means have you come to consider a Middle Eastern country an Asian country?

I'm waiting for you, PAK, to properly answer the questions asked which will then provide substantial evidence for your claim. Can you do that? or are you just talking without having done any homework.
Is there an internationally held standard? Check it out, search for it, and get back with a proper presentation. I'll be waiting.

The definition of Asia varies greatly depending on where you are from. Typically in North America, people don't associate Middle-East with Asia, I suppose, but Asia can also include pretty much anything east of Istanbul and Ural. So in that sense, Derfel is definitely half-Asian, (or some might say more than half if the other half is of Hungarian...)

Yes, geographically Asia is east of the Urals, but Asia is much too expansive to be regarded a single culture. Being of Northeast Asian origin, I find the people of Southeast Asia distinctively different and people from the Indian subcontinent and those from the Middle East or Central Asian nations vastly different ethnically and culturally. The region is much too varied in culture and ethnicities, I find the OP's claim ridiculous. From the Japanese perspective, the only countries we feel cultural and ethnic kinship to are the Chinese, Koreans and some peoples of Northeast Asian origin living in parts of Siberia.

Europeans invented cosplay in the late mediaeval period:
Masquerade ball - Wikipedia
👍👍👍

On top of that, Japanese anime grew and developed from American and European animations. The grandfather of Japanese anime, Osamu Tezuka, was an admirer of Walt Disney and created animation based on techniques used in Disney classics like Snow White and Bambi but to a lesser degree only because of financial and time constraints in producing his first weekly anime series (Tetsuwan Atom, or Astro Boy in English). He compensated for what he couldn't do like Disney by devising new tricks. These developments led to what anime is now.

haaaaaaaa ! LOL come on Mars man dont you see the map !!
Middle East is two parts one in Asia and the other in Africa...
Saudi Arabia is Asian...

OK, then, while we can see the map, you tell me, if you were to look from the International Space Station, if you can see any lines naturally drawn on the surface of the globe.

In the event that you can't, then please do tell us how you would determine that people living on the part of the earth which we usually call 'Saudia Arabia' are equal to people living in Cambodia?

I'm waiting for you, PAK, to properly answer the questions asked which will then provide substantial evidence for your claim. Can you do that? or are you just talking without having done any homework.
Is there an internationally held standard? Check it out, search for it, and get back with a proper presentation. I'll be waiting.
butakun said:
The definition of Asia varies greatly depending on where you are from.

I don't get what are you are saying, Saudi Arabia is part of the Asian continent, (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_countries) it does not depend from where you are from and is not an opinion is an official fact, like Italy is part of Europe.

Even if Saudi Arabia and Japan are quite different they both belong to the same continent, Asia.
Italians and Germans are quite different however part of the same continent, is not something open to interpretation.

Expressions like Western countries or Eastern countries or even Middle Eastern countries could include or exclude some countries depending on where you from and context but names of continents have an official list of countries.

Also this expressions are very Anglo-European-American centric, as for example strictly speaking the Middle East for a Japanese should THEORETICALLY describe a location that is not far from the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Geographically Saudi Arabia is part of the Asian continent, which joins the African continent at the Isthmus of Suez; Europe at the Bosporus Strait at Istanbul, the Ural mountains, Ural River and Caspian sea in Russia and the Caucasus Mountains in the southeast. This is standing with current convention of the seven continents.
Here is a current list of Asian countries:
http://www.countriesandcities.com/continents/asia/countries.htm

What I do find strange is that Cyprus is always classed as part of Europe, but lies of the coast of asia.

You got the geographical definition of "Asia" right. I wholeheartedly accept if this is a geography class.

However, the term "Asian" that the OP uses totally disregards all the broad diversities and disparities among the human beings living on this lump of earth. I find this usage very repulsive--only the other side of the coin of his apparent hatred for things European and/or European in origin. :sick:

The OP was a racist troll to be blunt.

I have a slight problem when people use the term Asian, as it seems to mean something different in the US than it does in the UK when talking of someone from Asia. I have noticed that when it is used by someone from the US they are normally refering to someone from East Asia: Japanese, Chinese, Korean and the like; yet in the UK it is normally used to refer to someone from Indian, Pakistan, Bangladesh. having worked with Indians or rather thoses from an Indian background they will occassionally talk about themselves as British Asian.

I usually try to avoid the term and will try and refer to someone by their nationality rather than Asian. I'm sure that their are many Canadians who get hot under the collar if refered to as American. Strictly speaking it is true, but American is associated with people from the US. Maybe they should change the name for an American to U Statian:)

Reference =
Another reference based on deep analysis =
The 3 most biggest reasons Why Asians Have To Be The One Cosplaying Anime Characters are :
1. Racism, when an american, western or other non Asians trying to cosplay as OUR Anime characters will mostly end looked like someone who wish to be Asian because we Asians made OUR Anime characters based on our Asians facial and body form which results on how most of our Anime characters also cute and adorable like the majority of us Asians. Surely the definition of cute Asian, cute american, cute westerner and cute non Asians are deferent so even if there is any cute american, westerner, or non Asians who cosplay our Anime characters then they will still look nothing like our Anime characters because again we Asians made our Anime characters based on our Asians facial and body form and not based on american, westerner or non Asians facial and body form.
An Asian who have pride as an Asian or an Asian who are proud to be Asian will surely offended when someone who is not Asian making fun of Asians and that is what most non Asians cosplayers who cosplay Anime character committed. Not just making fun of Asians in appearance but also causing harm to OUR Anime industry, bad cosplay are the same as bad advertise of what being cosplayed. OUR Anime have hundreds millions fans world wide which is why it is very important to keep their fantasy fresh with good cosplay to keep them loyal to OUR Anime.

2. The american, western or non Asians who cosplay as Anime characters will mostly end saying bad stuff about us Asians especially about OUR cosplayers such as by saying OUR cosplayers faking [ photoshoped ] their cosplay pictures to look awesome while the real reason is those american, western or non Asian are just jealous and desperate of how OUR cosplayers who cosplay Anime characters were far much more popular because OUR cosplayers who cosplay as Anime characters were able to resemble the Anime characters facial and body form they cosplayed.

3. Causing pain to millions fans of Anime who are a fans or lover of OUR Anime characters, before you american, westerner or non Asians cosplaying you must remember the most important part that is you are going to dress as a character with millions of fans which is why you must not surprised when you get many peoples mad at you if you did it badly or you must not shocked when many peoples turn to be your fans when you did it goodly.
There are some other reasons which better read on the video.
I do what I want.

Thanks to the OP making enough racist posts to include links, I got to watch his "references."

The first is an argument for why anime characters are modeled after Japanese and not 'western' features, which really has nothing to do with cosplay.

The second is the OP's own youtube video consisting of nothing but side-by-sides he found of either professional models or possibly very dedicated Japanese cosplayers. I didn't know that "deep analysis" consists of a google image search.

I'm not into cosplay, but I think what's important to a looking good in a costume is attention to detail. Race has nothing to do with how well you can put together or pull off an outfit (pardon the pun).

I accept your apology, Proud Asian Dumbass. Enjoy your bannination.

All images based on DEEP ANALYSIS (IE googling "best cosplay" and clicking on literally the VERY FIRST PICTURE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom